Cua Yang & Paj zaub Vwj (New movie)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let ya Cua fans out know that he having a new movie with Paj zaub Vwj............Their new movie call " Lub Neej Thaym Laus Tsis Muaj Chaw Xaus."

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh..and I was screaming for Cua Yaj to be in the movie...had my hopes, but now it's shattered...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ntsaim is in it too? so who's the phab ej? cua? is there any sc of how he look ilike now? :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
WOW!!!!!!!!......THAT MOVIE SEEMS INTERESTING.........IT MAKES ME WANNA SEE IT CUZ THAT VIJ NEES (THAT WOMAN!!)....DAMN SHE GOT MORE PRETTIER.....MAYBE SHE GONNA BE THOSE PRETTIEST ACTOR FROM THAILAND OR LAOS.....I THINK.........IM GONNA WAIT TIL SOMEONE BOUGHT IT THEN IM JUZ GONNA BORROW FROM THEM...IM NOT GONNA WASTE MY MONEY.....WELP....THANKS FOR SHARING SOME PART FROM THE MOVIE....

calla

sarNie Adult
who's Cua Yaj......a guy or a girl ? just curious cause you guys said (Cua Yang & Paj zaub Vwj (New movie)....hehehe

omg...i like that guy nuj nraim thoj, i think he's cute. i only known him as Riam....ehhe. he looks cute...but that hair style need to go.....ehhe.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
cua yaj is not in this movie..

the movie itself is okay.. not a fan of the pra-ek whatever his name is..hehe! anyway, the preview gave the story away.. i know what
the movie is about already.. LAME! not gonna waste $$$...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
That's not Cua Yaj...the phaj ej is Nuj Nraim Thoj...well, I haven't seen the movie but I assume he's the phaj ej. He's very good with his acting, maybe because he's very calm and patient. But can't wait to see the movie!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun like this movie.. they preview the whole movie at the end.. seems like i've watch it already.. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
uh.... that movie.... i don't like it... the lady that plays as paj zaub vwj's mom... she cannot act... she over exaggerates her character... like... it's not normal.... it's stupid.. they previewed the whole movie already...there's no point to watch the movie... ahhahah... only watch it... if you want the details....

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like that dude's acting srry
bought part one casue Noj Pa made my mom buy it haha
than we never bought part two

43ll

sarNie Egg
wow she look really pretty in from the clips! umm...is she the girl from the tiger or lion movie? where she gave birth two baby kittens and she had to breast feed them. well, thanks for sharing! i'm not a huge hmong movie fan because i can't find any good ones to watch! but i will go and watch this one! oh and do she sing too?