Cua Yaj is married

ms_gaosong_vang

sarNie Egg
My mom told me that he was dating a girl in MN because when he came for a tour he kept leaving with this hmong girl actor. Then there was this other girl from MN that was dancing with him at the Hmong clubs at night and he didnt dance with anyone else. But there was also a girl in California that was dating him. I guess he was dating all three girls at the same time. When he left back to laos a girl from NC followed him there and said that if he didn't marry her she'll kill herself. I guess he married her because he wanted to come to the US anyways. But some of my friends know him and they do say that he is married and is moving to live in MN because he has relatives who live there.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
that's weired because if cua yaj is marry then why did he show up on ma shoua's music video...????????????i don't think he's marry to anyone................................ -_-

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's weired because if cua yaj is marry then why did he show up on ma shoua's music video...????????????i don't think he's marry to anyone................................ -_-

reallie though... LOL! if he was married to anyone.. i don't think his wyfe will let him be in mabsua latest mv.

cua yaj is dark & old now.. :(

onlyone

sarNie Egg
hey, thats my cuz's girlfriend's sister....
I heard she was married to him....but can't get him here because she was only 16 and cannot support him finacially...and i has been a while now...
my mom told me that he took her home with him although she was not really against the idea either...but i don't know...i guess i can ask my cousin to ask his gf

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
yeap! well yah i haven't really get contact with my cousin them now since they live in NC... but yah... that will be nice to ask hahah

mai92

sarNie Adult
Why doooo sooo MUCH people spread rumors about Cua Yaj? I thought he was not married yet... Also someone also say he was married to the girl in the movie Ze thaib Sua.. This is sooooooooooo wierd....