Criss Angel

today i was online and then my bro send this page to me and ask me if i can believe it.....or it just fake that's why i ask u because i can't believe it... :shocked: but more i watch the video and more i can't say that' it's fake....
look at it...and tell me what u think...

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...marche-sur-leau
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...en-2-criss-ange
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ngs-criss-angel
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ant-criss-angel
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...impales-himself

damn i watch it again and again and i can't still believe it...but i don't see where they do the fake.....l :shocked: :sweat:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
OMG...I LOVE CHRIS ANGEL!! That mindfreak! His stunts and magic is soo awesome! I've watched his show a couple of times on cable and mannn....love him. And may i say that he's cute too. haha. Anyway....to answer your question, i have yet to determine if i really believe it or not. But i do wanna say yes because his stuff seems too real to be fake. I mean...he does it right there and then out on the streets.

And have ya seen the one where he jumps over....i tink it was cars.....with a motocycle? That one was totally like whoaaa....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg...i just finished those video clips posted up and .... that one with the women in half scared the shisss outta me. I think i'd cry if i were there live.

but still...i love that mindfreak, Chris Angel. He's awesome!

darvil

sarNie Adult
What do you mean fake or real?

Its all fake of course lol.

And its only incredible because you don't see how they did it. If you see it you'll be like.. ohh thats so stupid hahah.

This guy rule though no matter what. He does amazing tricks. I've seen a special video he made where he explaning how he did the levitation trick. You have to build some prop pants for him to do that. It looked incredible when he showed what he could do with that simple thing.

I got a video of someone explaning how the most famous tricks are done. The guy explaning actually have a mask on his face.. just so people won't know who he is hahah. If people want I'll upload it.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
its possible they showed the magic trick in a diferent way so people would stop wondering,
BTW! the walking across water trick, his last step his feet went down into the water, so he just moved it again, maybe the trick wasnt set for him to move that further step? no?

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:

And its only incredible because you don't see how they did it. If you see it you'll be like.. ohh thats so stupid hahah.

This guy rule though no matter what. He does amazing tricks. I've seen a special video he made where he explaning how he did the levitation trick. You have to build some prop pants for him to do that. It looked incredible when he showed what he could do with that simple thing.

I got a video of someone explaning how the most famous tricks are done. The guy explaning actually have a mask on his face.. just so people won't know who he is hahah. If people want I'll upload it.
[post="164665"][/post]​

I would like to see that too!!!!!!

Darvil said:

[post="164665"][/post]​
ahahah let me check...i never khnow that they reveal their secrets.....but what we have to believe....?the video or the explanation..... ;) really hard to say now...i will see.... ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Reagan said:
didnt they make those magic tricks up so people can stop wondering...
[post="167073"][/post]​
I did not understand what you mean?

You mean they made it up so we won't know that they actually do real magic?

darvil

sarNie Adult
ok i dont get it. that guy's trick(Darvil uploaded) is stupid tricks anyways. Criss Angel's tricks are so much better, but i still want to know how he cut that girl in half, or is she part of the acting team? What?
You'll never know the top secrets.. I don't think Criss or david copperfield will ever tell their greatest secrets.

Now david has some nice tricks too.. like the disappearing plane trick.

I don't know if you could call the video I uploaded, stupid tricks.. why? Haven't you ever seen those same tricks done on TV? I have.. The one trick that really impressed me was the one where he burn the paper and then whatever that person wrote in the paper is on his forearm. When I first saw that trick I was totally amazed but it turned out to be pretty simple. I would think these other fancy tricks are rather simple too.

Have you guys ever seen Darren Brown's Trick of the mind? He tends to reveal more of his secrets.. although its not fancy tricks or anything.. just mind games :) but impressive regardless.