Creepy age differences between pra'nang

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You ever watch a lakorn and get turned off knowing that theres more than a decade age difference between the leads. I guess around 10 years age difference isn't that bad but once its way past that its just creepy. Even if the couple look cute together or even if the storyline requires the age difference, i find it so weird and it makes the p'ek so pedo.

Wanalee - Poh and Mew = Age difference = 19 years

Duay Rang Atitharn - Saranyu and Kob = Age difference = 18 years

Preuksa Sawad - Nok and Namfon P = Age difference = 26 years

Nampeung Kom - Nok and Janie = Age difference = 21 years

Kehas Saeng Jun - Num and Poo = Age difference = 16 years

Rak Patiharn - Smart and Kim = Age difference = 15 years

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes indeed!! All those Nok Chatchai lakorns where he plays with super young girls...AND HE RAPES THE
Ugh it's so gross.

In Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa I was so disgusted by that old man that raped Mint C. She was so freaking young, he's probably like 20+ years older than her :(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I dislike Nok and his young n'eks. It's fine if he plays with women his own age, but the young ones wow! In Nampeung Kom I understand that he's supposed to be older & stuff, but gotta say I loved Sam's version more.

The guy that raped Mint C. was ugh. That lakorn made me cry.

I don't think age really matters if the p'ek still looks young @ least. But if it's an obvious age difference then it does gross me out.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Nago Prai=Noom and Jackie/Margie =18yrs??/14yrs??
Noom is 76 ??Jackie is 94 and Margie is 90
Correct me if I'm wrong¡­

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kularb Rai Glay Ruk - Au Thanakorn and Gale Waranluk
Kularb Rai Narm - Rome and Yaya look like a niece/uncle

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I was even disgusted enough to not watch Nok and Janie together, it's just seem out of place. :vomit:
Heck yeah Wanalee! Poh is old enough to fathering Mew!
But in real life, I wouldn't reject someone as handsome as Poh tough, I wouldn't care about his age too! :coverlaf: :kiss2:

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
I need help finding a lakorn. I forgot the title and name of the actors. It's in the early 90's. The P'ek used the date the N'ek's mom. Something happened and they broke up. The P'ek is heartbroken. He wanted revenge and took it out on the N'ek instead. As part of his revenge he R her in the rain. The P'ek is at least 20 yrs older than N'ek. I think his name is Tweep and her name is Cherry. It was a pretty good lakorn back.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
I need help finding a lakorn. I forgot the title and name of the actors. It's in the early 90's. The P'ek used the date the N'ek's mom. Something happened and they broke up. The P'ek is heartbroken. He wanted revenge and took it out on the N'ek instead. As part of his revenge he R her in the rain. The P'ek is at least 20 yrs older than N'ek. I think his name is Tweep and her name is Cherry. It was a pretty good lakorn back then.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I planned to watch Nok - Janie, but reading you guys comments, I feel like :vomit: already.

Num is still so hot, I don't mind him with younger girls haha.

saki

sarNie Adult
You ever watch a lakorn and get turned off knowing that theres more than a decade age difference between the leads. I guess around 10 years age difference isn't that bad but once its way past that its just creepy. Even if the couple look cute together or even if the storyline requires the age difference, i find it so weird and it makes the p'ek so pedo.

Wanalee - Poh and Mew = Age difference = 19 years

Duay Rang Atitharn - Saranyu and Kob = Age difference = 18 years

Preuksa Sawad - Nok and Namfon P = Age difference = 26 years

Nampeung Kom - Nok and Janie = Age difference = 21 years

Kehas Saeng Jun - Num and Poo = Age difference = 16 years

Rak Patiharn - Smart and Kim = Age difference = 15 years
I get turned off not by the age difference but based on how the pranangs look. If p'ek is older, but doesn't look that old, then I'm ok with it. I don't mind Smart and Kimberly so much- he still looks young and handsome, despite the age gap. But I didn't like Nok and Janie so much because he looked old. No offense to those who like him, though. But he really did look 21 years older than her...but I liked Nampueng Kom despite that- I just kept wishing the p'ek was younger and stronger looking. :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I need help finding a lakorn. I forgot the title and name of the actors. It's in the early 90's. The P'ek used the date the N'ek's mom. Something happened and they broke up. The P'ek is heartbroken. He wanted revenge and took it out on the N'ek instead. As part of his revenge he R her in the rain. The P'ek is at least 20 yrs older than N'ek. I think his name is Tweep and her name is Cherry. It was a pretty good lakorn back then.
This sounds like Nampeung Kohm. But I'm not sure.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i've seen the lakorn you are talking about, but i don't know the title either.
i just remember the girl had long wavy/curly hair.
you sure the pe'ek wasn't johnny? actually i don't think it was johnny, but for some reason i'm seeing johnny.

i don't have an issue with older guys with younger girls. but i think it's cause i like older men.
but i do have an issue with older girl and younger guy. that's why i pass up on a lot of Ann's lakorn.