Created for Each Other

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys... i've been really busy this weekend... so i haven't had the time to write the next chapter yet...

but i will soon...

hopefully i'll have the next chapter up in about 2 or 3 days...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ok guys! i finally have chapter 5 written! sorry about the long wait...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Five
“Are you okay?” Ken asked the girl that he ran into. When she looked up at him, he recognized that it was the girl whom he caught earlier. “Hey! Aren’t you the girl from earlier?”

The girl stood frozen, not saying anything. She just kept on staring at him. He waved his hand in front of her. “Khun.” He said, trying to get her attention. “Khun. Are you okay?”

The girl snapped out of her gaze. “Sorry.” She said.

“It’s okay.” Ken laughed. He then continued his walk towards the glass doors. Just as he reached the handle bars, the girl stopped him.
“Khun!” She shouted. Ken turned around. “Do you mind me asking for your name?”

Ken gave her a smile. “Theeradeth Wonpuapan.” He said then he walked out of the building still smiling. He got in his car and drove to meet Best.

As Ken walked in through the doors of the café, he still had the smile on his lips without noticing it. He stopped and looked around for Best and when he found her, he walked over to her and sat across from her. Best had a surprised expression on her face.

“You look happy today.” Best said. “Did something happen that I need to know?”

Ken gave her a confused look. “What?”

“Something happened right?” Best asked, trying to get Ken to spill out whatever he was hiding from her but dumbfounded as he was, he didn’t know what was going on either.

Ken shook his head. “No, nothing happened.” The waiter came over and took their orders.

“Something must of happened!” Best demanded to know. “You never look like this when you meet up with me. Now tell me!”
Ken touched his face, “What’s wrong with my face? I didn’t shave today?”

“No!” Best threw her arms into the air, indicating how stupid her best friend was. “You had a smile on your face when you walked in here and sat down.”

Ken, still not understanding, said, “So?”

“SO?” Best was about to pop a vein in her head. “You NEVER smile!”

Ken thought about it and it was true. He couldn’t even remember the last time he laughed or even smiled. He’s been so busy with work and handling the company that he doesn’t even have time to sleep or eat.

After a while, Best asked him again, “Something happened, right? Something must of happened.” Ken searched deep into his thoughts, trying to see if anything out of the ordinary happened but his mind went blank. He took a sip of his water.

“It’s a girl, isn’t it?” Best asked. Ken almost choked on the water he was drinking when he heard what Best asked.

“What!” He asked, surprised. Then his mind flashed back to earlier that morning when he caught the girl from falling and how he ran into the same girl when he was leaving the building to meet Best. A more calm and softer look appeared on his face as he recalled what happened earlier that day. Slowly, a smile started to appear on his face.

“I was right!” Best exclaimed. “It is a girl.”

Ken shot her a look, “No it’s not.”

“Why were you smiling then when I asked if it was a girl?” Best asked him.

“Because-” Ken was speechless. He couldn’t think of a comeback.

“Hahaha! I win.” Best said. Ken looked away, angry at himself for not being able to think of a comeback.

Best, being nosy, started to ask him questions about the mysterious person. “Who is this mysterious girl?”

“What girl?” Ken asked, pretending not to know who she was talking about.

“Ken!” Best shouted. “Stop joking around! I’m being serious here.”

“Okay, okay.” Ken gave up. “I don’t know who she is. I caught her from falling off the stairs this morning when I got to the company and I ran into her again when I was leaving to meet you here. I think she’s a receptionist for the company.”

“Oh!” Best said. “A boss-employee love affair huh?”

Ken shot her a deadly look. “Just kidding.” She said. “Do you know her name?”

“Why would I know her name?” Ken replied as they brought out their food. Ken started to chow down on his food as Best continued asking him about the girl.

“Why didn’t you ask her for her name?”

“Am I supposed to?” Ken asked.

Best had a disappointed face on. “YES!” Ken looked up at her, surprised that she rose her voice. “Oh Ken. Our poor, poor Ken.”

Ken was confused. “What?”

“This is why you don’t have a girlfriend.”

Ken went back to eating. “Is she pretty?”

“I don’t know. She’s not super pretty nor is she ugly. She’s ok.” Ken replied, with food stuffed in his mouth. “She can pass for a Hi-So girl though.”

“She’s not a Hi-So girl?” Best asked.

“If she was a Hi-So girl, why would she be working as a receptionist at my company?” Ken said. “Hi-So girls wouldn’t work at the company. Instead, they would come sit in my office and bug the hell out of me. They’re such a hassle.”

“Oh.” Best said, realizing what Ken said was true. “Anyways. Do you like her?”

Ken stopped eating and thought about it. He did get a strange feeling whenever he thought about her but was it the feeling of liking someone? Did he really like her even though they just run into each other out of the blue? Most importantly, was he ready to start loving someone?

There were many questions that Ken couldn’t answer but deep down inside his heart, the answer was clearer than anything. Ken just haven’t realized it yet.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww ken smiles when he thinks of her....that's so sweet^^ i hope he finds out her name soon...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
okay guys... here's chapter six... enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Six

“And then I fell into his strong arms and he carried me to the top of the staircase.” I dramatically explained to Mos as I got out of my seat and started to react the situation that happened earlier that morning. He had his usual ‘are-you-serious’ look on, and it was obvious he didn’t believe a word I was saying.

“Are you in a lakorn or something?” He asked after a moment of silence. I sat back down. “You seriously watch too much lakorns.” He said and took a sip of his coffee.

Disappointed that my best friend didn’t want to listen to what I had to say, I started to twirl the straw around in my orange juice. Well, I don’t blame him. I wouldn’t want to listen to myself either if I was him. All I ever talk to him about was which guys I thought were hot and which ones were cute and how my relationships are going. Or how about my problems in my relationships. I even come crying to him about my break-ups. Geez, that’s more than what a guy can really handle.

“So did you get his name?” He asked me after a long silence.

My eyes brightened up. “His name is,” I thought back to earlier when he smiled when as he said his name, “Theeradeth Wonpuapan.” I said in a dreamy voice.

“Theeradeth Wonpuapan?” Mos asked. “The Theeradeth Wonpuapan?” I gave him a blank stare. I was completely lost and didn’t know what he was saying at all. “You don’t who he is?” I shook my head.

“He’s the son of the wealthy business man who owns the Samsung company!” Mos explained to me but I still didn’t understand. I guess he noticed my expression so he repeated what he said in terms which I could understand. “Af f, he’s a Hi-So guy.” My heart broke into pieces. “He’s the top one of the Hi-So guys.” Then, my broken heart was stepped on over and over again until there was only dust left.

It’s not that I dislike Hi-So guys, it’s because I don’t want to get myself mixed up with them, like the last guy. The last guy I dated was a Hi-So guy and thinking that he was the one, I was dedicated and truly loved him. But after a couple months of dating, I caught him in bed with some other girl. I dumped him and decided to move on but it was so hard for me to accept the fact that he cheated on me when I thought that he was also in love with me.

It was hard to move on and I almost gave up on love but something inside me kept me going. And today, I actually found him but he just have to end up being a Hi-So guy. WHY!

I guess Mos noticed my expression for he said, “Are you okay?” I snapped out of my gaze. “Yeah.” I quietly answered him.

“So what now?”

Still shocked, I answered him, “What?

“What?” He repeated what I said. “What do you mean ‘what’? You only have two options here. One, go for it or two, walk away. So which is it?”

I didn’t know how to answer him. I didn’t know which one to pick. My heart’s telling me to go for it but then my mind is telling me to walk away. I was so confused, I didn’t know what to do. “I don’t know.” I replied.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” He asked. “It’s either option one or option two. Nothing else.”

“I don’t know!” I shouted in frustration. Everyone in the restaurant looked our way. Feeling embarrassed for being so loud, I started to whisper. “That’s just the thing. I want to go for it but then again, he’s a Hi-So guy.”

“So what are you going to do now?” He asked me. Still, I didn’t know the answer to his question.

“I don’t know.”

A huge sigh escaped from his lips. It seemed that he was also frustrated with this situation as much as me. But then again, I didn’t know why he was so frustrated. Mos was handsome, caring and he’s a very good person and any girl would die just to be his girlfriend but he chooses not to date. He’s also not the type of person who would care about situations like this, especially if it’s someone else’s problem. However, when it comes down to me, he’s more frustrated than how he is with his job and believe me, managing a whole department by yourself is frustrating enough.

“Do you like him?” He asked. I gave him my ‘it’s-so-obvious’ look. “I meant, do you really, really like him? Not just as someone who you would want to date for a month or two and then move on.”

The answer that escaped from my mouth was certain and as clear as a shinning crystal glass, “Yes.”

Mos had an unsure look on, “Are you sure?” I nodded my head. “Are you positive?” I nodded my head again. “Are you 100% positive that nothing else can change your mind?”

“Yes!” I shouted, positive about my answer but little did I know, it was the beginning of my pain, regret and sorrow.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think so too.....mos probably likes aff...i wonder who he will end up with though...poor aff, she found out that ken is a hi-so...awww

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys...
i'll try to write and post each chapter every 2 or 3 days... i'm getting really busy with work and school right now and i barely have any time to stay home... so i'll try my best to write each chapter as fast as i can and post them up...

i'm hoping to make the story more interesting... so it's going to take some time...

but yeah.. this is just a heads up for those who are reading my fanfic...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ok guys... sorry for the long wait for this chapter... i'm like hella busy with so many things...
sorry it's so short. i ran out of ideas for this chapter. but i promise it'll get more interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

The clock hit four o’clock and everyone in the building started to head home. As Ken sat at his desk, focused on his work, there was a knock on his office door. “Come in.” He said, his eyes not even leaving the papers on his desk.

The door pry opened a bit and his secretary popped her head in. “Sir, it’s time to go home.” Ken took a look at his wrist watch and went back to work. “Thank you Kaew.” His secretary slowly closed the door and left Ken with his work.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours and when Ken was finished with his work, it was already dark. After cleaning up his desk, he stretched his body to release all the tension in his body. Suddenly, his phone went off. “Hello?” He answered.

“Honey.” It was his mother, calling to check up on him. “Are you on your way home yet?”

“I’m not coming home tonight.” Ken told his mother. His mother sounded shocked over the phone. “Why not?” She asked him.

“I have a photo shoot tomorrow so I’ll be staying at my place tonight.” Ken explained to his mother. “It’s a lot closer to the studio.”

By the sound of the sigh that came out of his mother’s mouth, it was clear that she didn’t want to let him stay at his own place but instead, she wanted him to come home. “Alright then. Don‘t forget to brush your teeth.”

“Mom!” Ken said in embarrassment.

“Good night honey.” His mother told him.

“Good night.” Ken replied back and hung up. After the call, he gathered all his belongings and proceeded to the door to leave for the day. When Ken finally got to the lobby, he noticed a beam of light, shinning behind the reception desk. Wondering and curious of who could be behind the desk, he walked over and found the girl that he had been running into all day, asleep.

While quietly looking at her, he started to have that weird feeling of his again. Questions started to rise in his mind. Questions that he didn’t know the answers to. Questions that he was afraid to find the answer to. After a brief moment of looking at the girl sleeping like an angel, he tried waking her up. “Khun. Khun.” No movement, she was dead asleep. He lightly poked her in the arm. “Khun.” Still, she didn’t move. Ken placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her a bit. Her eyes started to slowly open. “Khun. It’s late. You better get going.”

When she was able to open her eyes completely, she looked shocked. She quickly got up and brushed her uniform down. With her eyes looking down, she folded her hands and stood quietly in front of Ken.

Confused, Ken slowly said, “You should get going. It’s already dark.” The girl looked at her watch and started to panic. “Oh no! It’s already 10:30!”

She quickly gathered her things together and started to run towards the door. Out of the blue without even noticing it, Ken stopped her. “Khun!” She stopped in her tracks and turned back around.

It seemed as if his body had a mind of his own for he asked her, “What’s your name?” She gave him a smile, “Tusakorn Paksukcharern.” Then she ran out the huge glass doors and disappeared into the night.

Ken was still standing in the lobby, smiling to himself. His heart was also smiling. Ken didn’t understand why her name was so important and made him smile but all he knew was he felt complete, knowing who she was.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
awww... it's so sweet... he's happy when he know her name... hahaha...
yeah... i didn't know what to do with that chapter... and i didn't want to wait forever to find out aff's name... so i guess it worked out...
more to come later.... and i promise... .it'll be more interesting...
just as soon as i finish all of my school work... :D

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Eight

I was dead asleep but faintly, I heard a ringing. Thinking that it was just in my dreams, I ignored it. But it became louder and louder. Slowly opening my eyes and being blinded by the strong morning light, I noticed it was my lousy alarm clock. 7:30 it read. I rolled around so that my back faced the alarm clock and pulled the covers over my head.

“I don’t even have to work today.” I said, falling back asleep. Just when I was about the fall back asleep, P’Rose woke everyone in the neighborhood up with her loud scream.

“What is it honey?” I heard my aunt ask P’Rose through the thin walls.

“Theeradeth! It’s Theeradeth!” She shouted. I shot out of bed, hearing his name. “Look mom! It’s Theeradeth on TV!” I ran down stairs to the living room to find P’Rose’s face completely stuck to the TV screen. She was so focused on the images appearing on the screen that she didn’t noticed I was behind her.

Suddenly, his picture appeared on the screen and my heart skipped a beat. I started to have that tingling feeling inside of me as I stared at his handsome face. But I also felt a pinch of pain in my heart for the truth was so obvious. It was so obvious that he and I can never be together. A headline came across the screen as they showed his picture. “Theeradeth Wonpuapan, the youngest person to ever sign a one hundred million business contract.” I read out loud.

P’Rose’s head turned 180 degrees and shot me a cold glare. “Aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

“It’s Saturday.” I told her. “I don’t have to go in today.”

“Good.” She turned her head back around to the screen. “Go make us breakfast.” With nothing I can do, I turned around and started to head to the kitchen to begin my morning duties.

“Oh, and one more thing.” I stopped and turned around. “No eggs.” P’Rose said with her eyes still stuck to the TV screen. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast for the family.

After the long and silent breakfast with the family, I cleared the table and washed the dishes. Just as I was finishing up wiping the counters, P’Rose and aunt Pui walked into the kitchen, dressed in their clean, outside clothes. “We’re going shopping today.” Aunt Pui told me. “I don’t have time to go to Pim’s marketplace today so go and buy grocery. Have dinner ready for us when we get home.” With that said, she and P’Rose walked out of the back door.

“Great.” I said. “I get to go to the beach but I have no money to buy the grocery.”

“Aff!” Uncle Tom called from the living room. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Uncle Tom was reading his newspaper. “Yes?”

He pulled out his wallet and handed me some money. “Take this to buy the grocery.”

“Thank you.” I said as I took the money. “I’ll give you the change after I buy the grocery.”

“No need.” He said. “Go and buy yourself something with the change.”

“But I-” I started to say but was cut off.

“No buts. Just buy something for yourself.” He said. With that said, I left the living room to grab my bag and ran out of the house.

About half and hour later, I arrived at the sea side where the market place is. With the sea rumbling and the wind slightly blowing, it was the perfect summer day at the beach. I walked through the market place, looking at all the fresh vegetables and fishes that were being sold. After picking the perfect vegetables and fish and compromising with the booth owners for a lower price, I walked towards the beach.

It was a beautiful scene. The waves, slightly moving back and forth on the sandy beach. The light breeze from the ocean that tickled my skin. The clear blue sky with the sun beaming down on the sandy area. The warm sand in between my toes as I walked down the beach. I haven’t felt so relaxed in such a long time.

As I got to the shore where the water touched the dry, sandy beach, I bent down on my knees and wrote in the sand. After writing in the sand, I stood up and looked out into the deep blue open sea. Memories of my mother came rushing into my head and the smile that I had turned into a frown. She took me to the beach often when I was a kid. Even though I was only three at the time, I remembered so much about the time I spent with my mother.

As I continued to stare out into the sea, I heard a click. I turned my head to hear another clicking noise and to find that there was someone behind a camera, taking pictures of me. When was this person taking pictures of me? How come I didn’t notice? How long was he there, taking pictures of me? I somehow didn’t get angry and my heart started to race. When the stranger pulled down the camera from his face, my breath was taken away.

It was Theeradeth Wonpuapan. A dream that will never come true.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gosh her aunt and rose are so ugh....at least she got to go to the beach and meet ken...lol he was taking pictures of her...that could be creepy ahahah

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Nine

“Okay!” Ken shouted. “That’s a wrap!” Everyone in the crew clapped their hands and shouted with joy. The models got dressed and everyone in the crew started to pack up the equipments. As Ken was walking towards the pavilion where his belongs were, he noticed someone at the corner of his eye, walking towards the shore. Ken turned and notices that it was her, the girl whom he had been running into lately. A smile crept onto his lips without him noticing it. He started to walk towards her to greet her since now, they’ve became familiar with each other.

As Ken got closer to her, he noticed that she started to bend down to write something on the sand. Impressed at how innocent she looked, he took his camera he had in his hand, focused it on her and started taking multiple pictures of her. The more pictures he took of her, the more she impressed him with her innocence.

Slowly, she started to stand up and her face expression suddenly changed from a joyful, cute look to a sorrowful and melancholy look. Ken looked away from the lens and took at look at her. He felt a sharp pain that pierced through his heart when he saw her facial expression. But it was an expression that was so touching. He looked through his camera lens again and took a picture of her, looking out into the sea with that sorrowful expression of hers.

She quickly turned her head after he took that picture and as she did, he took another one. Ken pulled the camera down from his face and gave her a smile. Once she saw his face, her facial expression changed to a shocked look.

“Hello.” Ken said. “Tusakorn Paksukcharern, right?”

She nodded her head, still shocked. “You’re not working today?” She asked.

He shook his head, still with the smile on his face. “I took the day off for this photo shoot.” He pointed to the crew on the beach, packing up the equipments.

“You’re a photographer too?” She asked, pointing to his camera.

He looked at what she was pointing to. When he noticed what she was pointing to, he raised it up, “Yeah. I’m a fashion photographer.”

“Wow.” She said in amazement. Her shocked facial expression disappeared and her friendly appeared. “You’re a businessman and a photographer. Really impressive.”

Ken shrugged his shoulders. “It’s okay I guess but if I had a choice, I would rather be a photographer.”

“Why is that?” She asked. “It seems like you have potential in the business world.” Ken folded his arms. “Why do you say that?”

“Nothing in particular.” She told him, but really, she was thinking back to the news she saw earlier that morning.

“P’Ken!” One of the crew members shouted. Ken turned around to see what was going on. “We’re done packing up.”

“Okay.” Ken answered back to the crew member. “I’ll be right there.” He turned back around to face the girl.

“Ken?” She asked. “Is that what people call you?”

“Yeah.” He said. “It’s my American name for when I went to study aboard in America.”

“Really? You went to America?” She excitedly asked Ken. Ken smiled more and more due to her enthusiasm and energy. Ken nodded his head. “Wow! It must have been great! You’ve probably seen LA, New York, Chicago and even the white house, huh?”

Ken chuckled. “No, not the white house but I did live in LA while studying there. And I’ve been to New York before.”

“Wow.” She said again, still amazed.

“P’Ken! We’re heading to the hotel!” Someone shouted from the crew. Ken turned around and gave them a wave.

“Are you hungry?” He asked her.

“Oh no, I’m good.” She said but it seemed like she spoke too soon for her stomach started to grumble. She quickly put her hand over her stomach. Ken let out a laugh. “Let’s get some lunch. It’ll be my treat.”

Her eyes lit up as soon as he said that. “Okay.”

Side by side, they walked together down the beach and towards the hotel. This was the first time Ken was able to get along with someone he didn’t know and feel comfortable around. It was also the first time where he could be himself and not someone who everyone wanted him to be. Ken was slowly starting to learn what love is.