crazy scary nasty gross all at once...

OMG!!! This is so WRONG! ewwwwwwwwwww.... I feel like gagging man!
But thanks for sharing thou....
Moon cakes anyone?
My brother in law told me a story of Moon Cakes and ever since then I never
NEVER eat Moon Cakes! ahhh.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........

candi

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! This is so WRONG! ewwwwwwwwwww.... I feel like gagging man!
But thanks for sharing thou....
Moon cakes anyone?
My brother in law told me a story of Moon Cakes and ever since then I never
NEVER eat Moon Cakes! ahhh.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........
you are making me very curious! hahaha..i wont look at it if it grosses you out that much.

what is with moon cakes?

skies

sarNie Adult
ugh! i've seen something similar and still gross me out every time... and FTW, was that a baby i just saw the guy munching on????!!! o_O

frog

sarNie Egg
WTF..that's just so freaking wrong.
Babies are not chiken.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
this topic is so gross that i dont even feel like posting a comment at all..........but since after seeing those picture it gives me .....ummmz.....yuk!!!!!!!! sad....but like what i have heard it before....they said that unborn baby are very good medicines....they did that because those are good pills....depends on grossy people only that who want it....eww....by the way, it's SAD!!!!!!......the picture doesnt freak me out.....i felt strange for a bit...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
if you guys think this is gross and bad enough already...click them other photos on the main page. "ex: the black dahlia" oh! freak the fuck out of me!! that is totally hardcore for anyone to do that

candi

sarNie Juvenile
if you guys think this is gross and bad enough already...click them other photos on the main page. "ex: the black dahlia" oh! freak the fuck out of me!! that is totally hardcore for anyone to do that
Is the black dehlia the girl that was killed and chopped into pieces? I believe her mouth was cut from ear and ear?

I really want to look but I'm too afraid at the same time. I think I should'nt.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i showed my sis this while she was eating n she almost kicked me...she was sooo disgust by it...