crazy, desperate?

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
are you crazy, desperate, or a person who is simply just obessive for a guy/girl who you actually met in person but don't know that person? do you find yourself low? or do you find yourself too good to be crazy just for that one person?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
If you're asking about relationships, I've never been crazy/desperate for anyone. I more of the emotionally de-attached person until i know that person well... It's not that I'm too good or any ego stuff, it's just me being careful and not getting hurt

cecilia

Staff member
If you're asking about relationships, I've never been crazy/desperate for anyone. I more of the emotionally de-attached person until i know that person well... It's not that I'm too good or any ego stuff, it's just me being careful and not getting hurt
same here .. :clap:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Dude I was waiting for the, "then call this number..." For a second there I thought this was an infomercial, silly goose.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i've never been desperate for a guy...but i have liked someone alot who has broken my heart and i'm trying to move on..i still havent gotten over him yet but i plan to real soon...as soon as i find someone i can try to replace him with....i mean like iono...we probably would've had a chance but he really likes his gf rite nows and plus we live to far away i guess so like yea...but i shoujld've known we'd be better off as friends...it just really hard for me to get over him...do u call this desperate...cause if u hear the whole story i dont htink i would call it desperate but i would call it something else...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Yep I do. And I'm not even going to try and deny it. I have the biggest crusy on my guitar teacher! Seriously it's not even funny anymore. I'm getting stalker-like which scares the poop out of me, but I still like hime a lot. It's the guys with the guitar/instrument/music thing that gets me... don't know why but it always does....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Yep I do. And I'm not even going to try and deny it. I have the biggest crusy on my guitar teacher! Seriously it's not even funny anymore. I'm getting stalker-like which scares the poop out of me, but I still like hime a lot. It's the guys with the guitar/instrument/music thing that gets me... don't know why but it always does....
lol.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
maybe he can show you some private guitar lessons. hahaha J/K

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
Well, I don't know about being desperate over a guy but there are wishes and desires I have that I want it desperately to come true. I'm like so desperate over it. I even think to myself that if I could exchange my life for it, I'll defintely do it. To me I think there's nothing wrong being desperate or crazy over something or someone. I find it kinda sad.

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
I'm in my twenties and he's in his thirties.... which isn't too bad...:)

Yea...all lessons are private which makes it even more exclusive ---- hotness....LOL... oMG!!!
You sound like a crazy fan girl. Which is all good cause I myself is a crazy fan girl. I can't live without being obssess over a hot celebrity.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I just figured out today that he's KOREAN LOL... I'm sure all you ladies in here needed to know that...LOL :)

angelness

sarNie Egg
I just figured out today that he's KOREAN LOL... I'm sure all you ladies in here needed to know that...LOL :)
he's probably married or has a girlfriend. And if he doesn't than he's all yours. Plus, not all Korean guys in reality look like the ones in movies. I've seen it.

Plus, why would anyone want to consider themselves crazy or desperate over a guy/girl? Has anyone seen the movie "Crush"? I understand if it's a celebrity, it's normal, they have a talent we like. Hehe. We're all independent people who don't need to obsessed over someone we've just met... that would be a little strange. If your just thinking about them excessively, then it's probably just a crush, get to know them if possible, it might lead to something. Other than that, get over it! There's plenty of fish in the sea.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I could supply some more details. I'm in a college (I won't say which one exactly, just a small private college) and I'm taking private guitar lessons for my art credit. So yeah, I have to take 4 semesters, two years. And so this is the 2nd year that I'm taking guitar lessons with him. He has a girlfriend, but like one of my friends say that people get divorces and separate all the time right? Anyway yeah. Talent? He has talent, a lot of musical talent just like other pop stars, except that he just doesn't have that much publicity. He got his Masters in Music from South California in guitar, so I consider him just as talented.

"Crush"? What is this movie about? i don't think I've seen it yet, I'll have to go google it later on. But yeah, I tell myself to get over him but sometimes you just can't help it....I'm working on it, just two more semesters then I'll graduate so then I won't be able to see him anymore, then maybe I'll get over him.

Thanks for the advices!