Cov lus Cog Cia ( The Promise)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask anyone saw this movie. If you did is it good or not? You can give a summary to this movie for me I would like to know.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHH!! i juz finish tat movie like 3 hours ago...i tink it's a really good movie..i enjoyed it a lot...not too much laugh like regular Ja Iab movies...mostly drama....there were even some sad scenes tat brought tears to my eyes...and the fightings were prettie good...

Summary:

Chee Meng [Meej Thoj] and Bong Bai [Paj Zaub Vwj] were best friends since they were little. Bong Bai would constantly bring food for Chee Meng because she was rich and he was poor. When they both grew up, they both made a promise to this huge tree that they were going to stay together and love each other forever. Love was in the air but all does not go will because Bong Bai's dad and brother were strongly against her seeing Meng just because he was poor. On a particular day Bong Bai's dad went to gamble and ended up having to give his wife to his creditor for a one night stand and having to give Bong Bia to the son of the creditor. But when the son found out that Bong Bai has alreadie given her body to Meng he refused to marry her so a rich man from the city took her in instead. Scared and confuse Bong Bai waited to meet this man. It turns out this man was a gentle, soft-speaking man. He was willing to be patient with her and would not force her to do anything. Meanwhile Meng has no idea where Bong Bai was and what she was doing. Aside from worring about Bong Bai, Meng is stressed out because his father is very sick and they have not money for medicene. Soo far apart from each other, will Meng and Bong Bai still be able to keep the promise they made or will they both decide to take different paths in life? Find out in "Cog Lus Cog Cia"..

[sorrie my summaries sucks]

I highly recommand this movie...ah! i'm adding this movie to my list of fav. hmong movies..hahaha...Meej is kinda appealing but too bad i'm a thao also..and it wuz cool cuz all them thao brothers were in the movie..hahaha..and OMFG! tat guy on the cover in the black...the one kinda smiling...he's so CUTEE..and i'm am so freaking serious he looks so much like P'beam from D2B...it's kinda scary...AHH!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WOW KASHIE!!! that I've gotta see cause BEAM!?!?!? BEAM D2B!?!?! I've yet to see a beam look a like...nice...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah, the guy does look quite good...Summary sounds good too so I might buy it at the Memorial Day Tournament....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! Bao..hahaha..i'm gonna do some screen caps and post 'em up @ T-Inter...cuz there were some parts tat he hecka look like beam...cuz his lips look like P'Beam..u know the top one is smaller and the bottom is bigger and his eyes are kinda chinky like P'beam..along wit the hair kinda...hahaha it wuz scary and cute...hahaha...

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, finally out.....huh ?
i was always watched the preview in Somchai's MV........lolz :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks pink_juliet_kash for the summary. Sound pretty good.

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
How many part is in the movie? And do they have all the parts...because I don't want to buy a good movie where you have to wait for the next part to come out...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen Ja Iab production produce a good movie that's worthwhile for a while now. This one seems interesting. I will keep an eye out when I go to the tournaments.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
can u tell me if this has a sad or happy ending please!!! I've been waiting years for this movie to come out eversince i saw the preview in one other movie....=]

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Did someone say Beam?? I'd gotta go kidnap that dude! .... or maybe just watch the movie..haha.

And pink_juliet...wow...i like your summary...you make it very interesting. You should join the story thread and bring that back to life.

And Bao?? Where where?? Bao = beamsgirl? If so...thats soo cool!! Im a Bao too and I do fosho love my beamie!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik_Aom_Lover: well the ending is sad, but also happie..yeah! both...but at the end one of the people on the cover do die though...eheehee hope tat's not spoilin' it...

bugsy: i know..hahaha..my mom wuz like kash let's order tat guy foe u..she talks as though he's a pizza..LOL...and thank u foe compliment..but i'm so bad at summaries for reals.. yeah! Bao=Beamsgirl..who! two Baos in luv w/ one beammie..is there enough room?..j/k..join the club galfriend...we all luv p'beam deary...

i'm havin' trouble w/ the screen caps...argh! i wanted to show everyone...hahaha

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hahah..."two Baos in love with one beamie"..that got me laughing. lol. But s'ok...we can all share him. :D O yeaa...and apparantly my sister has the movie so Im gonna go borrow it tomorrow to see for myself if he really looks like Beam. lol.

p.s. Sorry...I'd help with the screen caps but Im clueless.