Couple pair up!!!

hlub

sarNie Egg
I would like to see:

Tub yaj with maiv neeb thoj perfect couple they both are cute!!!!
cua yaj with maiv neeb thoj
tub yaj with nkauj cua tsheej perfect couple they both are tall
voos yaj with ntxoo lauj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun reallie watch hmong movies but i think....

~Tub yaj pair up "again" w/ paj zaub vwj...( they're kute together)

~Ntxoo lauj and Cua yaj ( i wanna see how they look together ) hehehe....

~ that's all i can think of.. be back with more...:)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nkauj cua tsheej is she that girl from "once at love" or something?? if it is she's pretty! and that guy that plays as her husband peev xwm dang! he's good looking! hehe...

hlub

sarNie Egg
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
nkauj cua tsheej is she that girl from "once at love" or something?? if it is she's pretty! and that guy that plays as her husband peev xwm dang! he's good looking! hehe...
[post="59979"][/post]​
Yes, she is that lady from "once at love" she is pretty and tall. I really want to see tub and her pair up together.

hlub

sarNie Egg
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i forgot to ask so tub yaj is the ntsuag from mam hlub lwm tiam rite??
[post="60096"][/post]​
Yes, he is that guy "mam hlub dua lwm tiam" and also from the Txij nkawm teev kua muam" this movie was really good and so sad!!!. You should watch it and let me know what you think about the movie.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm....I really like Cua Yaj...and next is Tub Yaj...although I haven't seen Cua lately...where has he been.....he's sooo handsome......but I'm not sure who I would like them to act with.....both handsome good looking..hahaha...they should put them both into one movie and they both can be praeks..with two n'eks and different stories to each character!!!!!!! That would be awesome...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
That'll be kewl... Tub and cua.. as pa'ek in one movie.. that'll be kewl as hell... hahahahaaa....

I heard that Cua yaj doesn't make movies anymore because he's busy with school.. but i thought he just graduated.. i don't know... just sayin' cause that's what i heard..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know either but i think cua yaj is pretty old..like umm..26..? as for tub yaj maybe middle 20's.. i don't know..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
Tub Yaj and Paj Zaub Vwj.......they are the cutest together....if they make another movie together.....i already know the whole storyline!!! hahaha....in their second movie...the director will have Paj Zaub be the poor one...hahaha....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea. huh... part 2 of their movie they died together..that'll be kewl... i would love and want to see it..

Sarah

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah.. I would love to see Tou Yaj and Paj Zaub pair up again. they're so cute together...but too bad she can't coz she signed contract w/ Dr. TOm...

I wanna see Dr Tom's son and Paj Zaub...but the're cousins... >_<

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't want to see any hmong couples pair up. first of all. they just act with whoever. and we can't do anything about who is going to play in what movie. because unlike the thai lakorns and movies. hmong people do not sign contracts and they don't have any news they tell the hmong people about their upcoming movies...they are inexperienced people. i think all the hmong romance movies are the same. poverty, orphanage, and niam hlob niam yau. that's it. they cry and that's pretty much it.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yea...that's pretty sure what nkaujhmooblauj said....but you know.....it's only a good movie if you have the right chracters together......the movie isn't good with just the script or the story.....the actors/actresses MAKE it good and make you want to watch it..........

and you can't complain about hmong being inexperienced....you can complain all you want but YOU and a lot of other people aren't doing ANYTHING to help make it better.........so just stop complaining......

no hard feelings okay....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
we're not complaining... as the hmong community... we are reallie helping out the directors with our comments... that way... they'll know how to improve.. =D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Comments, feedbacks...they always help!!! I don't know about you guys but I personally think that Hmong movies are progressing...better actors...better graphics...they just need to work on the storylines and be more creative...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
This is how i see it.. in hmong movies..

HMong people got good storylines but they can't act.. reallie though... :(

They can't act but they are a bit better now.. :) u guys think so.. ?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i want to see Tou Ger Moua with that one girl i think Niona or something but i don't know her last name...they make a cute couple! they sang the song "oh! my darling" together hehe...