Corny Moment

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg lol I was telling myself to calm down with these threads but this one was just to hilarious I had to share it lol ok

last night while laying in bed.. we were already asleep I was somewhat awake .. cause I was having tummy aches well.. anyways he was too apparently... lol then all of the sudden I hear

"Hello babyyy are you still awake? are you sleepy? do you want me to let you go?"

I like turn around Im like what? what are you talking about?

"....oh... nothing I just wanted to re-enact our phone moments from before I moved here."

Me: wth? you liar lmao ... you thought I was seriously on the phone with you.... lol I can tell by your tone of voice...

Him: shuddup I was just trying to copy you...
(From this one time we were driving and it was quiet in the car so I thought I was on the phone with him and Im like "Hello why you so quiet" lmao but he was sitting right next to me."

Me: Yeah right lol

Then after that we started talking the way we normally did when we were on the phone with each other..
(For 1 Whole Hour!) LOL

Then he's like sometimes I like bringing up these random moments in our relationship it reminds me of how much we went through and stuff until we could finally be together .. and the distance I had to travel.. lol

I'm like umm huh..

Him: Shuddup! You're not a romance at all
Me: Im not a romance? You mean a romantic person?
Him: Yeah Yeah whatever Im going back to bed ...

Me: He was sleep talking lmao...
(because back when he was at home he would like fall asleep on the phone after we hang up...he would still talk to me like Im on the phone and his mom would walk by and be like ... who u talking to...
or sometimes he would wake himself up and notice that he's talking and the phones not even in his hands :loool:

Man sometimes I can't help but smile and laugh at our dumb moments :wub: :blush:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Him: Shuddup! You're not a romance at all
Me: Im not a romance? You mean a romantic person?
Him: Yeah Yeah whatever Im going back to bed ...

:loool: :loool: 'you're not a romance at all' :loool: that is just to hilarious tina! you should make thread about your husband & all the things he does. :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that's cute. From eveything that I've read.. you and your husband seemed so comfortable and in love. Good for you, girl.