Controlling boyfriend

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I will have to say "leave him." no one deserves a controlling boyfriend/girlfriend. controlling will eventually turn into abusive. get out of the situation before it worsen because then it may be a little harder to get out of. everyone deserves someone who will respect and give them spaces. i know i wouldn't want to control a guy or even have him control me, i want to be able to do things or go somewhere without having to ask his permission. a good relationship needs to have trust not control.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I'm sure your friend already has the answer to all your questions. Depending on how far their relationship has progressed, if your friend values herself, she needs to leave this relationship. No one should feel threatened or belittled by their significant other; this guy seems like a control freak and it isn't healthy for her. This behavior only gets worse as time goes on and she will suffer emotionally and mentally. Remember that one right doesn't erase all wrongs so even if it may seem worth it to stick around just because he is "helpful" to her family, it doesn't override all the wrongs he has committed and will commit in the future. If there is no trust in the relationship, it's over. Tell your friend that she still has a choice since he is only in "boyfriend" status. Once she is committed, the storm will only get stronger so get out while she still has the chance.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
"Fool me once, shame you, Fool me twice, shame on me"

Even if the parents like him and he's "helpful" around the house, if still her life and her own happiness. Life is too short so why waste it on someone who brings you down all the time? If it's not going to work out the first time, it's not going to work out the twentieth time!

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
it's a lot easier said then done, no one can pressure your friend into leaving the guy if she herself doesn't want to leave him out of her own free will. you already said that she accepted him back so many times already, so that means she has to learn to love herself and understand herself that he isn't good for her. i know this because my sister is in this type of relationship. it's a lot harder when you yourself is the one going through it. i told my sister so many times to leave him but she won't, and it even got to the point where she almost left him but he came back and apologized to her causing her to believe him.

i don't know what to say, but people can be stubborn and believe the guy that they think love them so much; then their friends or family members.

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
honestly i would leave him cause no girl deserves a controlling bf or an abusive bf.u know what i'm saying...us girls deserve better and there are other guys in the world that will actually love u and trust in u..cause the abusive and controlling guys just have trouble trusting a girl, their girl... and i cant bear to be with a guy u cant trust in me..so yea...i think she should leave him cause there will be a better guy for her who wont be controlling, i mean of course every guy has some control over their girls life, but they should be allowed to control the girls whole life and tell her that she cant do anything at all...cause practically thats what he's saying if he wont even let her go out with her sister...so like yea...there will be a guy who will love her more and who her parents will love as well..he;s not the only guy...

That is so True..i'm with you on that!!