constructive/plastic surgery

dfemc

sarNie Adult
excerpt/a piece of thought:
so interestingly enough, i've had an obsession with my nose for quite some time. and when i turned 18, i got a nose job. once that was completed, i didn't think it was that bad. then later, i figure, why not complete the full package. from there, i had my boobs aggregated and a small chin job. i thought that someday, i would have regretted all this, but neeh! i look good and i feel good about myself. so why not? :rolleyes:

so what about u? if there was one or several physical attribute that you could change about urself, which one(s) would it be? and would u consider having cosmetic surgery done to fix it? ^_^

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
hmmm...lecce...I always thought about having a surgery to remove some of my boobie and some of my booty...I think it would be way better to run without having to strap myself with a sport bra and having to worry that it will bounce up and down and picky boo to the whole world...(yes, all of my siblings have a$$...I mean DANG!)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
you and your constructive thinking topics hhaha.. but i say that if god didn't make you perfect and if you got the money go for it ..=) if it makes you feel better about yourself more power to you.. =) if i would change something it would me my nose and hair i need more hair.. a little lipo my boobies are okay a C cup is fine for an asian girl but if i have a choice i would want them a little bit bigger =P

Pee

sarNie Elites
hmmm, well for me,,only the thought of having surgerys where they put silicon in me scares me :shocked: :shocked: , but yeah i mean if one wanna do it and really is unsatisfied with ones body or face then I think its ok , :)

Rakniran

Yeah,i'm for plastic surgery too,but money is fhte problem for me.I got a breast implant when I was 19 and now i think I need to go in and re do them.They are getting very hard like a rock.I also want to fix my nose cus they are so flat.Most important of all.I want a butt implant cus i got a flat butt.I need a butt to fit in my jean...Hopefully by five years i will have money to get those stuff done.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Rakniran said:
Yeah,i'm for plastic surgery too,but money is fhte problem for me.I got a breast implant when I was 19 and now i think I need to go in and re do them.They are getting very hard like a  rock.I also want to fix my nose cus they are so flat.Most important of all.I want a butt implant cus i got a flat butt.I need a butt to fit in my jean...Hopefully by five years i will have money to get those stuff done.
[post="61334"][/post]​
is it silicon for you boobies?? cuz i think you have to go in every 10 years to renew them.. my bf's mom she got i dont know something else not silicon haha.. =) i want lipo suction and my nose done and hair implant or something hahah my older brother always say i have a big nose .. :wavecry:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
haha..I don't think u have big nose..but I believe I do

it looks like Jacky Chan's nose..lol..however I don't believe I'd

do surgery 4 it...I'd rather stick to wat I've born w/

I don't like going to hospital & thru pain

unless it bother me physically..then I'll hav to

Plus..don't wanna spend (my hard earn) big money on that stuff

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Linn said:
haha..I don't think u have big nose..but I believe I do

it looks like Jacky Chan's nose..lol..however I don't believe I'd

do surgery 4 it...I'd rather stick to wat I've born w/

I don't like going to hospital & thru pain

unless it bother me physically..then I'll hav to

Plus..don't wanna spend (my hard earn) big money on that stuff
[post="61354"][/post]​
ahhaha hard earn money.. hey what if you get it as a gift! lolz.. i would do it and i HATE pain.. and hospital and shots!!! im chicken shiet..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Most comes out beautiful, some are OK, and a few uhhh I guess something(s) has gone wrong during surgery...but it's your body and if it makes you feel good about yourself and the funds are available then why not shoot for something close to "perfection"...so what's perfection?

As for myself, I have small eyes and that would probably be the one thing that I would CONSIDER fixing...but ehhh I don't think I ever will...I am scared of going under the knife and afraid that I might not achieve that intended "look".

I am OK look'n with these eyes, LOL not too scary look'n ^_^

Hiatus

Super Momo
I believe i will look scary later on like in that movie with May was it where her mom has surgery lolz its was kinda funny... but i dont think it's necessary... I mean yeah unless you kinda feel insecure or whatever it is! well it just depend on the person just dont turn out like MJ.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hiatus said:
I believe i will look scary later on like in that movie with May was it where her mom has surgery lolz its was kinda funny... but i dont think it's necessary... I mean yeah unless you kinda feel insecure or whatever it is! well it just depend on the person just dont turn out like MJ.
[post="61379"][/post]​
hahaha yea MJ he took it too far.. if you guys do it.. please know where to STOP =P

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm.. i prolly need my nose to be fix and get dimple lol .. oo and fix me boobs ..i want something like Palmala Anderson lol .. sure i do it if it a promise i'll get a rich man in my arm ... but i doubt it :lmao:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hhahaha.... twitchy noses, just keep a pepper shaker near u, n u'll be prepped to look sexy any day ;) those are the tricks that cosmetic surgeons don't tell us about. :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sarN said:
humm.. i prolly need my nose to be fix and get dimple lol .. oo and fix me boobs ..i want something like Palmala Anderson lol .. sure i do it if it a promise i'll get a rich man in my arm ... but i doubt it :lmao:
[post="61518"][/post]​
you can get dimples?!?!? i want that!..

Rakniran

who want dimples?
Come over and get mine!
I hate my dimples.
I have two big one on both of my chick.
Well,actually one big one on my left chick and one big one on my right and a small one on my right too.
I hate them.Make my chick so high when i smile.Make me look like a joker.My sisters called me a joker when i smile and laugh cus of these stupid dimples//

hate them..born with them dont want them anymore

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
who want dimples?
Come over and get mine!
I hate my dimples.
Well,actually one big one on my left chick and one big one on my right and a small one on my right too.
I hate them.Make my chick so high when i smile.Make me look like a joker.My sisters called me a joker when i smile and laugh cus of these stupid dimples//

[post="61810"][/post]​
surgery surgery ;)

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Rakniran said:
who want dimples?
Come over and get mine!
I hate my dimples.

[post="61810"][/post]​

haha, are you serious?! dimples aren't really common actually. If i could get surgury, i'd get rid of my fat! Not saying im SUPER fat, but you know; minds of girls. BUT-- i rather save the moeny and go work out at a GYM! Anyways, check this out. I forgot where i got it from, but its about "koreans" having surgury -----LINK.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
pii-nky said:
haha, are you serious?! dimples aren't really common actually. If i could get surgury, i'd get rid of my fat! Not saying im SUPER fat, but you know; minds of girls. BUT-- i rather save the moeny and go work out at a GYM! Anyways, check this out. I forgot where i got it from, but its about "koreans" having surgury -----LINK.
[post="62150"][/post]​
if you want perfect plastic surgery go to korea or japan .. they are pros!!! practice makes perfect.. :sweat: