Conquering your Jealousy

andrewmoquin

sarNie Egg
Hi I'm Andy and I'm a newbie here. I just want to share with you this article.

I hope you'll find this interesting and can help with you to have a healthy relationship.

Jealousy. It may only be a simple word, but does not have such a simple definition behind it. There are many reasons we feel jealous and though it is a normal human emotion to feel, it tends to get out of control if we fail to tame it. In order to tame it and control it however, you will first have to learn where your jealousy is coming from. There is always a cause for jealousy to arise and once you have those causes figured out, controlling it will become easier.

When your jealous emotions come out, all you know is that you are feeling that way, correct? That is where you need to stop! It will be hard to remember, but you must take a pause every time you feel jealous and ask yourself why you feel that way. Does it have something to do with your own self-esteem, or does the person you are in a relationship with provide you with good reasons to feel this way? Speaking of self-esteem, jealousy is a good way of lowering it. So no matter what the reasons may be, it is extremely important for you to conquer it, otherwise it can do great damage to your self-esteem.
read more

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i agree. a very good article. :)
i'll admit that i do sometimes get jealous but i think its a normal thing and like that article states, as long as it doesn't get out of control. my husband FINALLY admitted to me that he gets jealous and i felt all giddy because it just reassured his love for me. lol.
anyways, thanks for sharing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep, jealousy is a natural human feeling. I do every now and then, but it doesn't get out of hand. Normally it's over major things and not little things lol. I just shake it off because I'm confident in myself and my marriage. My husband get's jealous sometimes, but he doesn't show it, but when he does I can almost tell right away lol.

i usually don't get jealous when it comes to romantic relationships. could care less. :lol: but i do get very jealous when my friends are hanging out with other people more. :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i get jealous of everyone...girls, guys, young, and old...

if i was in a relationship that involved me being jealous of my partner, i would cut off his man part and feed it to the dolphins...even if it was minor jealousy. anyone out there available? hahaha...

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Yep, jealousy is a natural human feeling. I do every now and then, but it doesn't get out of hand. Normally it's over major things and not little things lol. I just shake it off because I'm confident in myself and my marriage. My husband get's jealous sometimes, but he doesn't show it, but when he does I can almost tell right away lol.
You Lie! I do not get jealous! Just when you call other guys hun. I don't understand why I'm Loser and your guy friends are hun? I'm just kidding I get why :p

Everyone get's jealous even I do. I never use too, but sometimes you can't help it because you want all the attention to yourself. Like sometimes I get jealous of sarnworld and the computer because you spends more time when it then you spend with me

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Yes... jealousy seems to be retarded. I once had a girlfriend who was jealous of my computer. How can one compare yourself to a computer? Though, I must say my computer is a very good companion. :^P Low maintenance, high entertainment. Doh!

As for equating jealousy to love. Ladies... please do not do this. I once was asked why I wasn't jealous of a guy who was tutoring my gf. So I tried to appease my woman and become jealous of the guy. In the end, the guy got scared and she got mad at me. This is why men look at women and just feel hopeless. It's a no win situation with girls. You try to show them what they desire and get chewed out for it. :^P

Probably, why the korean movie Sassy girl was so popular. Poor men are always getting abused.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
thank you. i will surely check it out. i get jealous over my parents love and how they show it to me and my siblings, but i am trying to get over this fact. other than that i usually don't get jealous of other people or my dh. i am happy that others have more than me or get new things-really. i have everything i need and i know that my lovely dh has eyes only for me. lol.

thanks for the link.