Coming Soon (Program Naa Win Yaan Aa Kaat)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

Starring Punch Worrakan and Der Chantawit (actor from the movie 'Hormones')
The director is the same director of Shutter, Alone & 4bia, so you know this has to be good.

What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most? When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly? When the main character does not see the ghost sneaking up behind him? When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along? But none of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being stuck by a feeling of deja vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw! This movie will scare you from the second you step inside the movie theatre. It will get you wondering if Something or Someone might be waiting for you to let your guard down. The horror movie that you just saw is about to happen to you in real life! Coming Soon.
Watch it!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I just got the DVD and was scanning through it .... the movie seem like a good one to watch at night. Some of the scenes seem pretty intense. Gotta love these Asian horror movies ... better than the American ones.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Hahah I watched that on Saturday with my friends...oh man I screamed at this one part they said I scared them more than the movie did. The ghost is CREEPY. LOL.

mai92

sarNie Adult
omG...
iT waSn'T aS scARY As I tHoUghT...
welL pUncH dId a wOndErfUl jOb aCtInG...
i like tHe wHole pLoT oF tHiS mOvIe....
raTe: 7/10

mai92

sarNie Adult
I just got the DVD and was scanning through it .... the movie seem like a good one to watch at night. Some of the scenes seem pretty intense. Gotta love these Asian horror movies ... better than the American ones.
trUe..
i agrEE..
:):):)