Cold Hearted Praeks

sulia

sarNie Egg
im in the mood for some cold hearted praeks who ends up really crazy about the nek, any suggestions? 

thanks in advanced. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
 Badarn Jai
I like the old version  but the new one was  ook , Aum was good at breaking down after losing the N'ek ^^ The girl he love committed suicide and he became heartbroken and depressed. He was cold & mean to the n'ek but secretly he do like her .

sulia

sarNie Egg
thanks girls! i'll check them out. :)

aymieluvsyu637 said:
You probably already seen this, I'm only guessing from your profile pic. If not, you NEED to watch Sawan Biang (2008) w/ Ken & Anne
haha you're right. though i can rewatch sb forever 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Mai sin rai fai sawat' p'ek totally fits ur description. Tui is cold-hearted and cruel but hes like super crazy n possesive of n'ek towards the end. But watch at your own risk becuz the lakorn messes with ur head haha but do watch if u enjoy some hot chemistry btw the pranangs haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Chit/Wee *shake head* how about dome/jaine "Sanaeha Sanya Kaen" . What about cold heart n'ek "kookum"

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen with Mike and Pooklook. Goshhhh, he's one of the meanest pra'akes ever, but watch out, it's not your typical Thai lakorn. Pra'ake is a whore. Hahah.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like a cold hearted pra'ke but I don't like jerks. There's a fine line between them. There are pra'eks that are just straight up jerks lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Fire Series 2: Talay Fai.

Techin is such a jerk towards Pun but he will be her hero at the end of the day. Plus, he gets crazy jealous, hehe.