Coco Butter?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure. You can let her give it a try...i mean it wouldn't kill her to give it a try right? If it doesn't work for the stretch mark at least she won't have dry skin.

I mostly use cocoa butter for scabs. I helps to soften it and makes the scar less visible.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think it only fades them a little bit but not much of a big difference.

noungning

Heartless
i thought what this does is like prepares your skin to stretch so that when it does, it wouldn't have any marks? but i've seen commercials for like that scar remover thing looks like it works. it's called maderma i think.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Hey I've seen that commercial too several times...Maderma (unsure about the name) for kids. The kids hold a face cutout of him or herself not smiling with a big scar and then...you know the rest.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I've used all kinds of creams/products but nothing worked. I guess it's up to your skin. I even used Maderma but didn't work on me either. So unlucky!!!

Coco Butter is really good for the skin, because in my family they use it for children and i always put one in my bag. u can find it in cream for face or body or in lips stick too. ur skin or ur lips will be more smooth and it feed ur skin.REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD FOR SKIN. try it and u will see.

lidogurl said:
ewwwhh..coco butter smell bad...cant stand it!!!!=\
[post="112678"][/post]​
i think u use a reallycheap product because coco butter smelt only a little bit and it's ok. U can use product like Nivea Body or Dior, Channel. or YSL product and u will see that it don't smelt nothing.