Close To Your Heart ::Chapter 10::

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oH, this is gettin' better and better, now the leads are villains...haha the spoilers lol
poor Damien...T_T

nikki1786

LizQuen
oH, this is gettin' better and better, now the leads are villains...haha the spoilers lol
poor Damien...T_T
hype + bored.... equals brainstorming.

with the "tempted to you" focuses more on the villains, i'd like to get the impression
from a reader how bitchy and asshole the lead characters. XD brainstorming, because
i am planning to write it in sadistic way, i mean the scenes should be more sadistic. XD

but i still dont know how to do that... im concentrating to "close to your heart" for now.

i just feel like wanted to explore different kind of off-beat roles for the lead characters.
though "Take My Breath Away" is just a same love story with similar story plots. in short,
the usual romance that we read.

"Close To Your Heart" and "Tempted To You" are both off-beat romance. because the other once
is sibling love story and the other one focus on villain's love story.

anyways, i hate Damien's character... when i was writing his character, i was full of hate.
kind of obsess and possessive.

nikki1786

LizQuen
commercial mode:

because even if they're villains and meant to destroy other's lives, they're meant to lead the story as they'll soon realize how they need each other's arms.

im going to brainstorm in this story, because they'll be both villains in this story... but also the main lead couple. this story also includes with lots of
SEX SCENES

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, belle you bad girl
Sex SCENES!
Keep up the good work, for some reason I feel heated when Anthony is around!

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL, belle you bad girl
Sex SCENES!
Keep up the good work, for some reason I feel heated when Anthony is around!
LOL... i dunno but lately... i love off-beat romance and ill-fated romance. off-beat romance, maybe because they're both villains... and its something different that you make them as the lead of the story and yet you feel bad for everything they do because they are villains. XD

i watched this movie of Erich with her consistent love team partner Enchong, its an indie film movie... so there's subtitles at the same time. its an off-beat romance because Erich and Enchong communicates by sign language... because Enchong is a deaf-mute teacher, while Erich has younger brother who's deaf-mute... when they met at the train, they thought they were both deaf...

though Erich character talks and hangs out with non-handicap people as she's not handicap. and so as Enchong, but he doesn't talk too much here... he learned sign language to forget his trauma from the past.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 08

Anthony got up from his executive chair to meet up with Joey's boss. that reminded him that Joey mentioned before that her boss with one of the most trusted people she had and its because she's been working for years with him, yes, he knows him. in fact, he have met him for a couple times already especially if there's a company party... Joey usually brought him and to get a chance to meet with different clients. Rick also helped him before.

as he dropped by to the architectural firm where Joey works, it was too late when Rick just got out because of an urgent meeting with a client. her boss owns the architectural firm and also an architect.

but not so far away, from the underground parking lot of the company, whose window car was open, he saw Joey at the front seat laughing and the one who drive was her own boss.

on that moment, he dont wanna think any malice and because its normal for some company boss who brought along their assistants or company partner to meet with other clients. even him, as a company boss he also bring his secretary to meet with other business clients.

however, something pushed him to follow them. he dont know why but he just got into his car and followed them.

driving for an hour because they both stuck from a traffic jam, soon they arrived at a certain hotel. Anthony looked at the kilometers and it was too late for him to realize that he's been driving for almost two hours just to follow them. he've seen several hotels as they passed by along the highway, but they choose this hotel that is far from their architectural firm.

on the second thought, he dont wanna think any malice to what they were doing as most of the clients want to meet up in some hotels.

he didn't let himself caught from where they were, but soon he felt relief when his thought was right... Joey and her boss Rick meet a client. they even handshake with each other and started their discussion at the restaurant area of the hotel.

he decided to go back, but how fast their transaction with their client as they handshake again. the client even left first before him, but still Anthony decided to leave and never saw what happened next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony waited during dinner, he and Joey promised that they're going to have dinner together at his pad and because he wanted to discuss about their wedding. he just cooked a simple meal, but speaking of that... if he wants to hold a double wedding, he needed to get someone's opinion and so he decided to call his father.

the phone was ringing and everybody's not around, except Luisa at home. so she answered the telephone from their father's study room.

Anthony: hello, dad?
Luisa: kuya...
Anthony: Luisa?... where's dad?
Luisa: kuya, he's playing golf with his old friends.
Anthony: i see... what about Alex?
Luisa: she's with... her boyfriend as usual because its saturday.
Anthony: what about you... why you're at home.
Luisa: kuya... as if you always dont know. i really dont like going out except if i needed to.
Anthony: mmmmm... well, i just called because i wanna ask dad if he knows someone to help me out with my wedding there.
Luisa: oh, really? that's great... we'll get to meet "ate" Joey soon?
Anthony: yup... (he smiled.)
Luisa: is there something i can help, kuya? you know i would be glad to help...
Anthony: how about this... since you're only one who's around there... can you suggest me anyone you know who'll be the chef in my wedding.
Luisa: oh, i know someone... he's actually my teacher and he owns a restaurant too.
Anthony: really... that's good. i'm going to set a date soon if when we'll get home there and tell your teacher that im going to meet him too... how about that?
Luisa: okay...
Anthony: alright, i'll go call later to talk to dad... please tell him to wait for my call later...

she hanged up the phone and called chef Montee whom she suggest to her brother. she also cant wait for her brother's comeback and to meet his fiance. she also wanted her brother to meet chef Montee and she bets that he would thank her for suggesting a great chef as she idolizes chef Montee.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"is there something wrong? you're not to yourself lately...", Alex asked Damien while their friends enjoying bowling. while they sit around the corner, sipping each other's soda as they were chilling around only. she notice that Damien is not himself these past few days.

Damien: nothing...
Alex: is there anything to do with our school project? (lately, not only their school project pressures them, but she thinks that there's something bothering him.)
Damien: no... not really-
Alex: because i noticed that there's something really bothering you and you dont wanna tell me.
Damien: dont worry im fine. its just that im pressured not only with studies but my father trains me of how our business works. then your sister-
Alex: i notice that you and Luisa dont talk too much. did you two argue?
Damien: nah, but... i'll tell you something. i hope you dont get mad at me.

Alex stopped sipping her soda and looked at him seriously. she dont know what he'll say but for some reason it made her nervous. his expression was serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony stared at the wall clock, it was late already and yet Joey's still not around. maybe his thought was a mistake, but he dont wanna think any further. Joey didn't even message him...

he decided to eat dinner alone and put her share inside the fridge. he tried to light up his mood, something's bothering him but he didn't let it bother himself as he turned on the tv.

Rick turned off the tv as after having sex with Joey, she hurried herself to dress up. he knew where she'll go after she spent a short pleasure with him.

Rick: going to your fiance now?
Joey: its late and i just remembered that i promised to have dinner with him.
Rick: but we just had our dinner...
Joey: that's right... after our client agreed and spent for how many hours here... you didn't let me go... and now, here i am try to hurry myself to see my fiance.
Rick: so you're saying that its my fault?
Joey: no, not really... next time i wont allow you to do this anymore. and for the very last time, this will be the last time that we'll do this.
Rick: (he get up and embraced her.) oh, c'mon... i didn't mean to tease you awhile ago. you know that i cant resist you...
Joey: Rick, can you please stop it already... (pushing him away from her.) you know that i am getting marry and to do such thing... it'll only give me bad luck. i'll go now...
Rick: let me drive you home...
Joey: no, im going to his pad...

she packed up and left him from the hotel room. he big sighed and tomorrow, he decided to get to his plan, awhile ago... if their client didn't called, he bet that Joey's long-time boyfriend will catch them as what secret lovers do.

tomorrow he make sure to let her boyfriend caught them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

at the evening, Alex keep staring at Luisa. she wanna talk to her regarding about what happened to her and Damien. she cant let it passed this, they were having dinner along with their father.

after dinner, Luisa helped their servants to clean up the dishes at the kitchen. soon Alex entered and sat on the chair, waited for her sister to finish. finally, when she was done and their servant got out of the kitchen. "what's up with you and Damien lately?"

Alex: (surprisingly and unexpected for her sister to ask about her boyfriend.) you think, i didn' notice?
Luisa: Alex... i-
Alex: Luisa, how obsurd for you to not forgive him about what happened last time.
Luisa: Alex, its just that-
Alex: you know that he didn't mean to break the dish from the lab and you even report him to your department after he did...
Luisa: he... he-he said that?
Alex: yes! you know... we'll be able to pay that broken dishes or even him... he can pay that... you dont have to tell your teachers...

"geez... you act like a kid. tomorrow, Damien's coming and i want you to apologize to him...", she left after she said it. but Luisa still couldn't believe of what Damien said to her. it almost burst her heart out if he would tell her about what really happened. for some reason, it was funny. she never plan to tell her in the first place and so he was, he even lied.

however, she still dont know if she really has to forgive him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Anthony received a note from Joey. she came but he was asleep and decided not to wake him. she left a message to tell him that she ate her share last night, and because she was late... she told him that she was busy because she had to finish her work.

just as he thought and wanted to blame himself from thinking too much. he get up from his bed and as he got out of his room, the breakfast was ready... Joey did it. he smiled and as expected for her who's a multi-tasking girl.

today is a surprise day, he decided to go visit her at the working place. he cant wait to see her, but he needed to go to work first before he'll visit her.

"i told you... last night was the last time already. stop it already..."

"oh, c'mon... i just wanna greet my woman with pleasant morning...", Rick couldn't help himself. kissing her from neck to her cheeks, then to her lips while his hands started explore.

she couldn't deny the fact he's good kisser, he knew where she loves how he kisses her. and so she responded to his kisses. she closed her eyes and she wanted to feel him. the next thing happened, she opened her eyes and at the doorway...

there was Anthony who witnessed how they were doing inside her office. on that moment, he fell the three dozens of red roses on the floor. Rick stopped from kissing as Joey pushed him and before she could speak again... Anthony hurried himself from leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years later...

a lot of things happened, though Anthony let himself busy with his work all the time. after breaking up with Joey, that's how he decided to go on with his life. work and family only. but he became like robot with non-stop working, he had no time for dates and only work what matters to him most... second is his family. he had to work hard for his family and to prove himself even more to his father.

he just became the CEO as his father started to show some symptoms of sickness. he travels a lot, just to meet his other chair members of their company. if he has a free time he usually go home and stayed for at least two days only in the philippines.

meanwhile, Luisa's doing good to her studies and since she's in her third year, the school and their culinary department wants her to participate the competition outside the country. led by chef Montee, he's been her mentor for 2 years and thanks to him for what she achieved.

but she never forgets her obligations at home, since their father's sick and Alex had no time to take care of him, she's the only one whom their brother can rely to. she and Anthony had a constant communication just to update him their father's condition. so far, so good. Anthony was also happy about what she achieve and that he promised to go home to his sisters' graduation.

not only that, Anthony promised that he plans to put up a restaurant for her and that only motivates Luisa to do good to her studies.

Alex and Damien kept going strong, even if sometimes they argued... Alex showed how much she loved him. Damien and Luisa are now in good terms, he showed her how he loved Alex... but does he really love her?

Alex also good in studies. but when it comes to love, because of she loved Damien. she couldn't help sometimes that she gets jealous with some girls approaching her own boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"so... have you decided already if you're going to join the competition?", Montee asked one of his favorite students. Luisa still haven't decide if she'll join or not, to think that she has her scholarship to go to France and continue her studies there and she's required to join the competitions.

Luisa and Montee's scene

hopefully, i could find a pic of Erich and Piolo together, but if i can't... i hope i could manipulate it.

the only thing she worries is her father, no one takes care of him just like how she does. she worries a lot and she couldn't entrust Alex because she's always been busy to her studies.

Luisa already opened this topic to Anthony and just like her, he also worries about their father. but he could hire a nurse if he wants to. however, Luisa doesnt want... and because she know the fact that their father much prefer his children to take care of him.

Luisa: i dont know...
Montee: didn't i tell you that you should get a nurse so that you can focus to your studies only. besides your father wanted you to participate in this competition.
Luisa: i know but my brother also suggest-
Montee: so you'll follow your brother's wish than what you really want to do?
Luisa: we can't rely to anyone except us...
Montee: but i can see that you're the only who does everything and your sister's not even helping.
Luisa: i just let what Alex do.... she also works hard to her studies-
Montee: and you're not?
Luisa: chef Montee, what's the matter? you seem to care-
Montee: i do care about you because you're my student. and i can see how you work hard to your studies. you know how to manage your time by taking care of your family... but sometimes even if how much we care about our family, we need sometimes to loose up and think of ourselves.

he was right, but her first priorities would be her family. she would rather obey and because she always have this debt of gratitude to her father who accepted her right after when her mom gone out.

"kuya... would you allow me to continue my studies in France?", she asked her brother who's at the other line of the phone. since they had a constant communication and the one whom their father entrust from family business to act like a second father in the family.

Anthony: did you told dad about this...
Luisa: yes...
Anthony: did he allowed you?
Luisa: ye-yes... well-
Anthony: if he allowed you then why do you still have my permission.
Luisa: i just want hear your side.
Anthony: Luisa, you're grown up now... you can make decisions on your own now, so if you really wanna go for it and you think its good for you, i dont there's something i should oppose.

after their conversation, this is what Luisa decided. to follow her dream is something she want prove herself to her family. chef Montee was right and so was her brother who now acts as "padre de familia" eversince their father entrusted him... even if he's far away, she appreciate what he has done for the family.

she hoped that he'll be home soon. she knew that after the break-up incident of Joey and him, he never had time to go home and if he does... he only stayed for over night or 2 days. what she wished for is for him to go home and settle here.

see you in next chapter. up next is, Luisa decided to participate and accept the scholarship to study in France. but that wont happened because Damien doesnt want her to leave and for that, he'll do everything to make her stay... and to make her to be with him.

this is the start off where Damien shows how obsess with Luisa and that will make Alex hate her, he doesnt care with Alex... he dont either want to revive his relationship with Alex.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the poster and the ff, i wish you can add more soon

i'll be adding more... but soon. i still have to scan some dramatic photoshoots of Erich and Piolo from separated magazines. i decided to manipulate those photos i'll be scanning.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like this ff, it changes, a forbidden love between a brother and a sister. i'm really excited.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like this ff, it changes, a forbidden love between a brother and a sister. i'm really excited.

i know its very unusual... before i wrote this story, i was watching incest love stories... more likely they end up in tragedy or separate with each other. as a writer, i dont know how this story will end, i just go with the flow and how the scenes will go on.

when i also read some incest love stories, most of the readers would say "is there any chance that they're not siblings after all?", "i like how its forbidden but i couldn't imagine myself doing it with my brother or my cousin", "i have this secret feelings for my cousin but just until there"...

LOL some readers who accepted those kind of stories because they know its going to be tragic. LOL some readers would say only 65% dont commit incest relationship, 5% of people commit incest relationship and 30% of people who didn't admit that they committed to incest relationship... LOL but that's how i read in some forums, some are random...

but i like to believe that more people commit incest relationship but they didn't admit it.

nikki1786

LizQuen

i used these pics...,i scanned my Star Magic Catalog 2010. both Erich and Piolo are in royalty page where most of the stars prioritize of the network. Royalty page has 2-4 pages for each stars. for Cream of the Crop page consist 1 page for each stars, meaning they either get lead roles for mini dramas or supporting roles in major drama. they're still making their name in showbiz industry. the rest of page are group pictures of stars which categorized that they're either newbies or still under in workshops or haven't launch by their network who handles them.

focusing on royalty page, the veteran actors of Star Magic like Piolo has 4 pages. but as for Jake Cuenca or Erich Gonzales, they got 2 pages because aside from they are being prioritized by the network, they're also given a name as "next" drama actor and actresses or who will follow the footsteps like Piolo.

nikki1786

LizQuen
now it gave me another reason to make Anthony jealous if Luisa and Montee had this secret relationship. what do you think?

Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales in their movie "Noy The Movie"

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want luisa to have a secret relationship with montee, i prefer when the n'ek is faithful with one man and only one: the p'ek!

pze

sarNie Adult
i was gonna say have her be faithful too....but something to cause the jealous would b fine....hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
Tempted To You

[REVISED]Synopsis:

It's been years since Daniella saw Andre. They were colleagues but enemies at the same time. Enemies, for they couldn't get along because of their differences. The last time she saw him was when he got kicked out of the university where they studied before.

Blacksheep of the family, Daniella had always been jealous to her step-sister Rina. They're both rivals in family's attention and to the guy she always had eyed for years.

Andre enters into the scene, stealing the woman from his ex-best friend Inoe. He had his reasons why he wants to take everything away from Inoe. The cause for his revenge was because Inoe's father was the one behind his mother's tragedy. This time, Daniella agreed to help him. she wants Inoe, while he wants Rina. Together they plan to revenge and get what they want.

However, they couldn't deny the attraction between them and always end up in each other's arms. they filled those lonely nights with lust, being a substitute was their deal. Daniella wanted Andre as himself only, for that was enough. She thought she couldn't love him more as it was reserve for somebody else. Meanwhile Andre wanted her as he gave himself to her, but never occurred to love her. He was full of hatred.

In the end, even though they had everything that they wanted, yet they asked themselves why they are still not contented, unhappy. It couldn't compare to what they felt during the time they had spent together. And for some reason, they treasured those nights whenever they're together.

When will these two villains realize that what they have is more than attraction?
how long will they kept pretending that it was more than lust and temptation?

----------

gonna do the teaser... XD