CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMS FIRST BEFORE ASKING

darvil

sarNie Adult
tsk tsk.. see how useful screenshots are?

Man you were trying to activate your copy over the internet with a fake serial key! ahh bad lol :)

danny

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if any one has Microsoft Windows 2003..??? I just lost my the other day..wanted to get it before class started....
thanks so much....

darvil

sarNie Adult
Windows 2003?

You mean Server 2003 right? If you're taking a class that requires server 2003 then obviously the book that you buy for it OR the class SHOULD provide you with a copy of server 2003.

I was wondering if any one has Microsoft Windows 2003..??? I just lost my the other day..wanted to get it before class started....
thanks so much....

rinak12

sarNie Egg
Thx everyone for the steps by steps on how to install photoshop CS2 without u all I would have still be lost :D :yahoo: :spin:

LNS

sarNie Egg
How could u access the link,,,,,,,,,,,, when i click on the link it said Forbidden. Please adivse

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
the link doesn't work~ & I sort of need the adobepremiere program.

I've been looking at some adobe premiere cracks on the net, but some of them look a lil... scary.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Hey, I couldn't open the link for program list... I wanted to DL a full latest version of Norton Security since mine got expired already. D;

dowlhongfah

sarNie Egg
idk if its me but im clicking the link in the box from p'darvil but it sends me to a broken link within the forum page.
I'm kinda lost now?
how do i get to the microsoft 2007 link?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I am in desperate need of the Norton Antivirus Software...the latest one. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!