cindy and byron

Mint27

Wow, Cindy looks really beautiful. Her eyes are glamorus and gorgeous. And...She does look similar to Angie Hasting to me. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG OMG...THAT'S WHO SHE MARRIED...BYRON?? WOW!!! I THOUGHT SHE HOOKED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!! OH HELL, THEY LOOK SO CUTE AND HAPPY TOGETHER!!! AWWWW!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Cindy is married to Byron ??? I didn't know that!!!
Did she used to date Oliver before or am i totally out of sight!!!

matty

sarNie Egg
Actually I don't think she's Thai at all...I remember seeing it somewhere that she's full white (white what I'm not sure) but her parents fell in love with Thailand so they setteled down there...so she was raised in Thailand...I remember seeing a picture of her parents in a book about her and they were both white...so her Nationality should be Thai and her Ethnicity is Caucasion...something like that, but correct me if I'm wrong since it's been awhile when I saw that news...but yeah she is so gorgeous...they make a really cute couple!

noungning

Heartless
matty said:
Actually I don't think she's Thai at all...I remember seeing it somewhere that she's full white (white what I'm not sure) but her parents fell in love with Thailand so they setteled down there...so she was raised in Thailand...I remember seeing a picture of her parents in a book about her and they were both white...so her Nationality should be Thai and her Ethnicity is Caucasion...something like that, but correct me if I'm wrong since it's been awhile when I saw that news...but yeah she is so gorgeous...they make a really cute couple!
[post="112886"][/post]​
correct! she's not thai. she's white. i believe born and raised in thai. i think it was at10 that did the research on her when she was the cohost back in the days. yeah she's so gorgeous i'm in love with her eyes :w000t:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Very cute couple... I thought Cindy looks beautiful all along...even when she has the N'rai role... I just stare at her onscreen ...checking out her style and make up lolzz but wow...beautiful shot here....

juicee

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
correct! she's not thai. she's white. i believe born and raised in thai. i think it was at10 that did the research on her when she was the cohost back in the days. yeah she's so gorgeous i'm in love with her eyes :w000t:
[post="113857"][/post]​
actually, i thought she was a little thai. cause isn't she like a quarter thai (like me) or a sixteenth thai? cause her mom is part thai or something. ne ways, there are tons of thai stars that claim they're mixed, merely because they're a quarter this or a sixteenth that. so i see no problem with cindy claiming her thainess.