Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub

anjos

over all the movies was good...but I just dont like the ending....it suck....I mean who would do that....just forget about your husband and live w/your boyfriend....I dont know....but I feel sorry for the husband...he really love her....

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i thought it was lame how her boyfriend blow this one flute and made her come back to life.. & when
she came back.. she act like she didn't know her husband & her parents.. so dumb! i don't recommend this movie.. but ey there are some people who do like this movie so for whoever haven't seen this movie.. go for it.. & tell us what you think... (THE ONLY PART I LIKE ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS WHEN HE SANG THAT ONE NEW YEAR SONG... IT WAS SO NICE...)
he didn't actually blow the flute and made her alive again... i think he picked her up from the coffin and patted her back and that's when the egg came out of her mouth. i think that's how it was.. correct me if i'm wrong. she shouldn't be alive... since she couldn't have been able to breathe and all.. but a movie is a movie right?

I disliked this film! she was such a player and deserved what she got! lols. it wasn't really anyone's fault but her own, which she did admit (unlike some movies). she tried to live with her hubby but the mommy was a biatch and sorta contributed to her "almost" death. so i guess i can't really blame her for wanting to get away from the marriage. but i agree, it was stupid of her to act like she didn't remember anyone! duh, she's a replica.. of herself! they should know it's her!

anyways, that's my tidbit on this film... i only watched the ending.. lols! glad i didn't waste my time to watch the whole two part of this movie. i'm not discouraging anyone from watching, cause I think all films are good and bad in their own ways. it's good to watch the bad one to appreciate the "OKAY" one. lols!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hmm i was wondering.. that since she couldn't breath for a long hour shouldn't she be brain dead....hehehehe.. just wondering...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...my bad.. YEAH, ACTUALLY.. her boiflen did pat her in the back..& made her come back to life..

so it's more like.. she choked on a egg.. & everyone thought she died.. lol....anyways, yes queeny_bee... u are right..

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.. HOW THEY BURIED HER & SHE CAME BACK.. this is a FUNNY PLOT... MY grandma likes this movie though.. i don't.. :)

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
What are you guys referring to when you say "na'ek" or "n'ek"? It confuse the heck out of me. So many have asked for a summary, why are you guys ignoring us?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What are you guys referring to when you say "na'ek" or "n'ek"? It confuse the heck out of me. So many have asked for a summary, why are you guys ignoring us?
Na-ek is the heroine in the movie.. "the main girl".. & of course u SHOULD know who pa-ek is..right? :)

For what i know.. not all hmong pplz define the main characters as " na'ek " & "pa'ek" that's
probably why you didn't know.. :) btw, what do you call them? i'm curious..

Though, it is not a hmong word.. it is Thai but as for me.. I am use to it..because i grew up calling
the heroine.. "NA'EK" :) for some of us, we call them "MAE-NA" or whatever you or people call them..

~ Let's get to the point~ I do know the summary.. but like i said.. I wouldn't recommend you guys the movie...lame, like i said before.. unless you like Somchai than go head.. :)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
who is somchai? I have never heard of him, or did I saw this movie. So someone direct me to an image....

hey! i'll try to get u a direct image ...maybe later on today or tomorrow.....oh yea haha my sis and my cousin r dancing to that one song he sang @ the new year to the na'ek

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, :) that song he (somchai) sang @ the new year to the girl is nice.. my sis & us were tryin' 2 make a dance 2.. but it seems slow so we gave up.. though it's slow.. there's some part where its really fast.. lol... have fun.. :)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
erl my sis and then danced to iit....ahha htey made their own moves ....ahhaha with out no ones help

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know the title because for some reason... on the cd case.. they never mention title of the song and you don't even know that.. that song is there til you listen to the cd.. it's the last track.. in Somchai's album...

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Na-ek is the heroine in the movie.. "the main girl".. & of course u SHOULD know who pa-ek is..right? :)

For what i know.. not all hmong pplz define the main characters as " na'ek " & "pa'ek" that's
probably why you didn't know.. :) btw, what do you call them? i'm curious..

Though, it is not a hmong word.. it is Thai but as for me.. I am use to it..because i grew up calling
the heroine.. "NA'EK" :) for some of us, we call them "MAE-NA" or whatever you or people call them..

~ Let's get to the point~ I do know the summary.. but like i said.. I wouldn't recommend you guys the movie...lame, like i said before.. unless you like Somchai than go head.. :)

Thanks for your opinion about the movie, YM_gurl.

You guys are so funny using Meska pronouciation to mix with Hmong's. lol. Although, very creative and manipulative. :) I thought you all were speaking in some kind of code. I didn't know people used them. It would never crossed my mind to think like that either.

I would refer to them as the main guy or say his character's name. :)

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
ahaha well yea the only part i like is part 1 too!!!
well its only somchai not voss yaj...
nope, <_< actually voos sings the song too. but in another album.. but the voice in the movie is somchai's not voos.. i heard voos sings this song too in his own album.. but i like somchai singing better with this song..my opinion only..!!! :lol:

mayo

sarNie Egg
yeah i like this movie... but i felt like it was missing the ENDING.... that actual ending was so lame.... i mean he hecka loved her.. poor guy

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I love this movie. I love it because of Somchai in there. The other pra'ek guy is cute too but I like Somchai better. He is soooo damn cute, love his smile, the way he talk and his singing. I guess I love everything about him.....j/k hehehehe.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
me and my aunt was saying that if we ever have a guy like somchai we will never leave him. because somchai loves loves loves loves loves loves loves her.*sigh*

-EDIT-

i think that the reason why she pretend to not know who her parents were or her husband is because they all assume that she was dead. it would be to weird and scary to re-appear before your love one when everybody believed that your dead. think about it.