Chuen Cheewaa Navy (Quiz & Quest)

RTN1212

sarNie Egg
Behind the scene for MV & special scoop shooting
credit: http://www.tuiaf.com
http://www.facebook.com/tuikiatkamol.fanpage

The lakorn will air on 13th April.
The special scoop will air on 14th April.

^_^

kaho22

sarNie Egg
^^^ Thank you for the pics! I like the first picture. They look quite sweet together.

Ch3 website had put some pictures on the gallery.

krazydara

sarNie Egg
is this lakorn remake of tao somchai and nan chalita. i remembered watching tao and nan's lakorn like this one, but not sure if the same one.

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm not sure b/c i have never watch this lakorn before .. HOWEVER, i love TUI/YARD in here .. so funny and cute .. can't wait til they find out that they're to be married together .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah this is the remake of Tao and Nan's lakorn. I loved Tao and Nan's version lol mainly because I was a fan of the pair after seeing Ban Rai Ruen Ruk >.< LOL

This one isn't bad loll

tinah

sarNie Coma
I also loved tao and nans version..I didn't remember much of it but this version looks different. Tao made a hot navy guy..

amythao

sarNie Adult
I also loved tao and nans version..I didn't remember much of it but this version looks different. Tao made a hot navy guy..
I have agree that this version is a little different in the character and storyline. I have to re-watch Tao and Nan version agian to compare both more because it seen like this is a whole new Chuen Cheewaa Navy not a remake.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks good. I've never watched Yard or Tui before, ever. Does anyone know the storyline?? Please share and when does this lakorn air?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is kind of like an entirely new lakorn lol. They added added an extra Nang Rai to it =/ OH GAWD. And the guy that plays Sing Ga Tape Oh GAWD his character is way much more annoying then the originally Sing Ga Tape. I think in the original Nang Ek mom is suppose to agree with the marriage. To much change for me, but I am watching for Yard and Tui lol. ♥ Tao and Nan's version is awesome though! Tao was handsome back then and he played the character well.

Also, his doctor friend is -.-' It's funny too because the guy that plays Nang'ek dad in this one he was pra'ek in the old old version before Tao and Nan's version and I think Nok Jariya was the nang'ek

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn a lot. Their is a lot of cute scene of Tui and Yard... Yard is so pretty, I still find tui unattractive but his acting is good. He could be cute here and there though. I can't wait to see the next episode. This lakorn is lots of fun, and gets more and more interesting.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
never saw the original, but this one is okay so far.
i really like how it all started... but then i lost interested in a way.
so now i just come in and out when my sister is watching it or catching me up.
but i really do like how Tui and Yard look in here.
i miss seeing Yard acting.