CHUE VANG'S COMMENT ON YOUTUBE

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
like u said on the other topic..."the internet is full of gossip & rumors"....that's why i don't believe peeps that much...

exactly! so dont make a big fuss that you dont believe it.. the internet is full of lies..gossips...& rumors...

we are here to gossip n have fun. lolz.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whoa I sense hostility; but I was reading this thread and it caught my attention because of the youtube deal; it reminds me of an incident someone msged me on youtube claiming to be "parn" yes "parn" as in the famous thai singer; then I had to do a sweep on my music myspace because it had to be someone on there lol because that would be the only way they knew I was a huge fan of Parn; anyhow back to the topic. I think it's silly for someone to create fake celebs account and post as them, because a real celeb would know to never defend anything on a public website like youtube cause it'll only bite them back one way or another

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
if u are dumb then u will believe them liars.. so don't be dumb people. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well I don't think you have to be dumb to believe them sometimes being naive suits it also :p so blunt aren't you? but I like.. and I'm not dumb so no worries

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad. i didnt mean it in a bad way but sometimes people just get carry away & believe what others say... which is dumb. yess.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...now its your guys turn to start a new massage talking back n fourth...lol.....please continue...i'm off.....