Chrome?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Is anyone using Chrome at the moment? I'm trying out Google's new browser and it is fast very faster. Sarnworld pages load so fast now. Any comments?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've tried it. It's pretty cool and simple, but it's no firefox >.<; I like Chrome, but I prefer Firefox over Chrome. Seeing that it's just been introduced not to long ago. I would have to pass for now Until I see more reviews on it to actually use it as a default browser. Strange enough my firefox tend to load things way faster even google.com lol which is kind of ironic

CTR

I've tried it. It's pretty cool and simple, but it's no firefox >.<; I like Chrome, but I prefer Firefox over Chrome. Seeing that it's just been introduced not to long ago. I would have to pass for now Until I see more reviews on it to actually use it as a default browser. Strange enough my firefox tend to load things way faster even google.com lol which is kind of ironic

Yeah, I'm beta testing it right now. The interface is pretty simple. I'm wondering how much Ram does it use compare to Firefox though. I think they will do a better job on it. Right now, I'm using Firefox too but Chrome is way ahead of IE for me.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've been hearing alot about it. Sounds good with some nice features. I especially like the better tab programming but I'm not sure how realistic it will be in execution. We'll see of course. I would be the perfect candidate to try out chrome as I usually have about 30 tabs open at one time always.. sometimes more. So far firefox has been working flawless for me. I might consider trying it out in the near future.

CTR

I've been hearing alot about it. Sounds good with some nice features. I especially like the better tab programming but I'm not sure how realistic it will be in execution. We'll see of course. I would be the perfect candidate to try out chrome as I usually have about 30 tabs open at one time always.. sometimes more. So far firefox has been working flawless for me. I might consider trying it out in the near future.
What I like about Chrome is that when one tab crashes the other ones does not.

darvil

sarNie Adult
the EULA for Chrome is horrible though. But I did hear they rolled back a little on it.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Is it still a BETA version ? Right now I'm using FF3 with the desktop computer. My laptop (Eee PC) has Opera since the vertical scrolling is smoother than FF3. I've read lots of comments (good or bad) but I'm still hesitating...