Christmas Gift Help

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok guys;
I need help I was thinking so hard on what to buy my hubby for christmas considering the kind of guy he is I think I found the perfect gift! But I don't know if I trust the site it's on

http://www.designsondemand.com/checkout_dogtags.html

what do you guys think? I know it's wrong to question the site seeing it's a fund raiser .. but but im not a big fan of buying things online =/..... what I was thinking is to have our photo on the front and our anniversary on the back.... i know he would love it ....

I know malls do this too but i have no clue where to find one that will.... i know it sounds kinda ghetto, but it's just he's a hard person to pick for =/ and he's a military guy ...and he loves our picture together .. the dog tag thing kinda made sense =/ lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The site looks legit to me but I'm no expert. Pay with a credit card or through Paypal, that way if anything goes wrong, just contact your credit card company/Paypal and they'll refund you.

noungning

Heartless
is checkout encrypted? if so then go for it. lol

like jeanie said, the paypal and credit card should refund if something goes bad.

noungning

Heartless

like jeanie said, the paypal and credit card should refund if something goes bad.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You love him right? Cause that gift is lame. Get him a nice video game system with a great TV and sound system. That will show him you love him.

darvil

sarNie Adult

2nd part of your advice was fine.. but the first part.. what the heck ning.. Just cuz its encrypted its suppose to be legit??

weak sauce.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You love him right? Cause that gift is lame. Get him a nice video game system with a great TV and sound system. That will show him you love him.
? What? what game system do I get a guy that already has all of it -____-" and besides he's not a big gamer =/ he's one of those sentimental guys ... no he's not gay...

and thanks everyone.. I think I found a place that does it -____-

noungning

Heartless
2nd part of your advice was fine.. but the first part.. what the heck ning.. Just cuz its encrypted its suppose to be legit??

weak sauce.
what tim! i didn't say it was legit... i said go for it as in at least ur info will be semi protected from the encryptions... don't stick typings into my typings ok!!! pssh!