chin's series "Love 18"

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I want to share some news info about Chin's series in Taiwan...It's a great drama, I saw some part @ YT...it's really good, I really like it, that's why I want to share it with you guys...hope you guys like it too...

LOVE 18

About The Program

Love 18 逆风18
4-Apr-2009, 6:30:00 PM
Genre: Drama
Language: Mandarin
Cast: Chin, Tan Chek Yao, Zhong Jia Xin, Michael Wong, Rynn Lim

The Making of Love 18, Apr 4 @ 6.00pm
Catch the behind-scenes of the new, young idol drama that features artistes from Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan, as well as elements from different culture background and different points of view in life and relationship.

Drama shows on Apr 4 @ 6.30pm
Synopsis:
This is a new, young idol drama includes various elements from Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan. There are a few levels of meaning beneath the storyline, and will be flourished with elements from different culture background and different points of view in life and relationship. The main plot will take place in Taipei, Taiwan. Story about an America born Chinese young guy, Joshua with the age of 18, bringing a deep memory of his mom with him, stepping into Taipei, a place where he is not familiar with and starts his winter holiday with his grandmother whom he has not met before. In Taipei, he started to develop friendship with Ah Zhe and Xiao Shan. The 3 young friends look into each own view of life, passing through happiness, conflict, understanding and sadness, and finally treasure their relationship through the way. Walking through the growing up period hand in hand, they become brave to fight for their choice of love, able to face their daily problem in life and also entering different stages finding out more about their own self internally.

这是一齣融合马、泰和台元素的青春励志偶像剧。马来西亚编剧、泰国主角和台湾的场景与製作团队,以不同的文化背景和观念,共同為此剧注入丰富和多层次的意涵。故事的主场景发生在台北,讲述一个来自美国籍的18岁男孩左斯华(Chin饰演),带著逝世母亲的怀念,回到台北与素未谋面的阿嬤一起度过一个寒假的故事。

在台北他结识了属於台北的朋友们,粗枝大叶的阿哲(陈泽耀饰演)、温柔善良的小杉(钟欣怡饰演)、夸张疯狂的海海、认真有礼的阿星,彼此之间的文化好奇和初探,经歷了敌对、衝突、互助到最后感受了真正的友谊和爱情,让大家学会勇敢的面对问题,也对真实的自己多了一份的认识。

credit: http://www.astro.com.my/program/default.asp?i=22431&m=4

the girl is gorgeous. :spin:

where is this showing on YT? i would really like to see it. i hope there are subs. :lol:

yeah. the middle guy is chin chinawut indracusin. he's a popular thai singer. i think he's mixed thai/french.

some videos of him on YT: link

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She's soooo cute! I still can't belive this is happeming and that CHIN is in a Chinese drama! lol.

i watched the episodes and didn't understand a single thing they were saying. i anticipated the english dialogues. :lol: i think i understand what's going on though. seems cool so far.

who does the girl get with? it seems that she likes the dude w/ the glasses.

it seems like a carefree & happy youth series. so there will probably be a happy ending.

i just wanna know who the girl gets with. i'm not too fond of glasses dude. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
chin is so kute... so this drama finally started airing already....

txung23

sarNie Egg
does this drama have a english sub version or it just the youtube site you pasted on here? just wondering but thanks for letting us know. chin is totally hott

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow he is cute. so r they dubbing over his voice? or can he speak Mandarin?
Chin could speak partial chinese, but most of the time he speak english, somehow they tend to know how to communicate...but i think he will speak more as the drama gets closer to the end (hopefully).....