Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Mann

^^ Same, looks more interesting! I skipped like a billion epsiodes haha. I'm starting back up, WOW. Exact is good at making everyone look older, except for Jieb she still looks the same. LOL. But I love Jieb in here, she may have no expression or anything in here, but I like her character. I hope the son doesn't hate Pim, gosh how can Ann be so evil? I hope theres nothing like this in real life, actual sisters like that. I wouldn't make my own Nephew hate his mother, how can that be so?

yayamy

sarNie Egg
Ping is not die, he come again as a rich man.

1st generations has 32 episode, and 2nd only 21 episodes until 20th Oct. :>.<:
WoW what a long lakorn! do anyone one know whose going to play in the second generation as the kid?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Inn is Pepper n yup he seem to b dah only virgin one so far.
Haha. I just realized after awhile too. lol. well he deserves to be a virgined bastard. lol. :)

- Ping seems to have died. We are hoping not.
- Ying died.
- Oon is in the brothel. Yes.
- Barng Orn is preggars with the cop's child. She now wants to marry him, although he doesn't.
OMG! I hope Ping doesn't die! He's the only one I like in this retarded drama! :( So why did Inn kill Ying anyways?? Oon is the biggest bitch in this drama. Then Barng Orn is the second biggest bitch. They're both just alike! Barng Orn and Oon are both so desperate! Getting laid by men who are not their husbands! I used to feel sorry for Barng Orn because Inn never loved her, but now she deserves it! Barng Orn and Oon are tramps.

Ping and Ying both died already. Yod lost his memory because he was beated by Inn and his crew so now he's living at a temple in a new town. Oon has already entered the brothel and she's pregnant with Yod's child. The affair between Barn Orn and the cop dude started already too and she's is also pregnant.
Once again, Oon is SICK! Barng Orn should have know better! Talk about desperate housewives.

Ping is not die, he come again as a rich man.

1st generations has 32 episode, and 2nd only 21 episodes until 20th Oct. :>.<:
Awww, I really hope Ying doesn't die. Hope he really does become rich too. What ever happened to Aree?? Did she marry that one dude yet??? Is she getting treated like trash yet??? omg! 21 episodes for 2nd generation is STILL long! <_<

I feel Bung Orn never be good... she is very evil...how she can do that let a son hate his own mom....
I can not wait to see next epi, too see another 2nd generations.

But I can not understand why they let Pepper (Inn) be a monk for ever and not get his punishment for what he did to Ying and Yod, maybe at the end he will get it...hmmm
I'm really lost. What did Barng Orn do exactly?? I haven't been watching. I don't feel sorry for Barng Orn anymore after she became a slut and slept with that cop dude. Yea, Pepper should be punished more than that.

OMGGG. I caught up on the latest episodes, BANG ORN is a biotch. OMG I hated her from the beginning, but she got worse. I hate her even more now, I feel like she is one of the most evil ones. Anyhow, wow when the dad died I sobbed. It was one of those great scenes exact can do. Gosh the dad is such a good actor, my parents loved him back when he was p'eke.
Yep, Barng Orn is a bitch [next to Oon]. Yea, last time I saw, the dad was very sick. Those sisters should be ashamed of themselves for all they've done. Even their dad is ashamed for them. Yep, my parents used to love him too back in those days. lol. :)

So what happened to Aree and Im?? Haven't heard much about them. So is Yod and Im divorced or something?? Is Yod still with that one skank that Inn hired to seduce him and started all this craziness?

i only enjoy this lakorn due to f/f. no one can sit through this LoOoOoOng series! thank goodness we don't have to see oon sell herself until the 2nd gen. comes around. would have been hard to watch.

barng-orn -- evil!

Mann

Wait Pim sells herself in the 2nd gen? Really? Awwwh, I thought she doesn't, just a slave. DARN, I can't watch this. Gahhh.

I'm really lost. What did Barng Orn do exactly?? I haven't been watching. I don't feel sorry for Barng Orn anymore after she became a slut and slept with that cop dude. Yea, Pepper should be punished more than that.
^^ Barng Orn, she got into a big fight with Pim again because she was bragging about how slutty and skanky Pim is, never coming to see her dad. Selling her body and this bad stuff she shouldn't be saying to her older sister. She was like, DAD DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. Pang spoke for me, she was like NO he died because of YOU. You're the one who wrote the note to him, prentending to be Oon and saying she ran off with Ying. Oon never knew, thats why her dad hated her sooo much and thats why he became ill, because he missed his daughter. But Bang Orn was like, he died because you ran away and couldn't bare losing you, and having you becoming a slutt in a prositution house. But then Aree spoke up, and told everyone the truth and the sisters were shocked, then Oon beat up Bang Orn a lil' but then after, the next eppy Pim recieved the most valuable ambulet, Ann got jealous cause everyone had better ones. So I guess Ann held a grudge. Pim was going to use the ambulet to sell her out of the brothel but I guess she was just gonna try to kill that guy, she didn't succeed and killed that one other man and now she has to stay there forever. But she has a kid so she wrote Jieb a note saying to take care her kid for her because she can't. In the previews, the two boys (I think its Pangs and Pim's kid) grew up. Ann tells pim's kid, her nephew, that his moms a slutt, left her to go sell her body, never loved him. So he got mad when his mom came back to visit, and he hates her. I'm assuming

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo freaking confused with the Characters' names in here...there's too many and the storyline is way stress out..dang, when it comes to lakorns, Exact really know how to add it on...and this in one of he longest lakorn from exact..by the way, does anybody know wat's the next lakorn after this one...and who's going to play the 2nd generation to this lakorn???

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i only enjoy this lakorn due to f/f. no one can sit through this LoOoOoOng series! thank goodness we don't have to see oon sell herself until the 2nd gen. comes around. would have been hard to watch.

barng-orn -- evil!
Sell herself?? what do you mean by that?? Did she became a prostitute in that one gambling house or what??

Wait Pim sells herself in the 2nd gen? Really? Awwwh, I thought she doesn't, just a slave. DARN, I can't watch this. Gahhh.

^^ Barng Orn, she got into a big fight with Pim again because she was bragging about how slutty and skanky Pim is, never coming to see her dad. Selling her body and this bad stuff she shouldn't be saying to her older sister. She was like, DAD DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. Pang spoke for me, she was like NO he died because of YOU. You're the one who wrote the note to him, prentending to be Oon and saying she ran off with Ying. Oon never knew, thats why her dad hated her sooo much and thats why he became ill, because he missed his daughter. But Bang Orn was like, he died because you ran away and couldn't bare losing you, and having you becoming a slutt in a prositution house. But then Aree spoke up, and told everyone the truth and the sisters were shocked, then Oon beat up Bang Orn a lil' but then after, the next eppy Pim recieved the most valuable ambulet, Ann got jealous cause everyone had better ones. So I guess Ann held a grudge. Pim was going to use the ambulet to sell her out of the brothel but I guess she was just gonna try to kill that guy, she didn't succeed and killed that one other man and now she has to stay there forever. But she has a kid so she wrote Jieb a note saying to take care her kid for her because she can't. In the previews, the two boys (I think its Pangs and Pim's kid) grew up. Ann tells pim's kid, her nephew, that his moms a slutt, left her to go sell her body, never loved him. So he got mad when his mom came back to visit, and he hates her. I'm assuming
*Ugh! Those girls are soooooo stupid! Their dad died because of all of them! And yet, they have no shame in what they done!

-Why the heck did Barng Orn write a letter like that to her father anyways?? It's stupid how Barng Orn and Oon are both so hateful.
-What truth did Aree tell??
-How did Oon get herself into the brothel [whatever the heck that is] anyways??
-After all Oon's done to Im, how can she even have the guts to ask Im to raise her bastard kid anyways?!
-So did Yod just forget all his memories of all the girl's he's ever been with??

Everything makes more sense now. Thanks Mann. Well, I don't really care about Oon, because she is a slut anyways for sleeping with Yod. Barng Orn and Oon can hate each other for all I care. Those two deserves each other's hatred. I feel bad for the kid, but hey, the family's all Fucked up. :( Everythings so retarded, but I'm still curious as to whats going on. lol. :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^nothing is mention about Ann aka Bong Oon, with any kids, but maybe she does. Since she suffer a miscarriage as i read somewhere in the summary, i'm not sure about kids of hers.

If Ping really comes back a rich dude, good 4 him. I bet Areee would hell want him back.

Glad 2 generation is coming up next week, but dang, still a lot of eps to go through.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^nothing is mention about Ann aka Bong Oon, with any kids, but maybe she does. Since she suffer a miscarriage as i read somewhere in the summary, i'm not sure about kids of hers.

If Ping really comes back a rich dude, good 4 him. I bet Areee would hell want him back.

Glad 2 generation is coming up next week, but dang, still a lot of eps to go through.
Bargn Orn is a stupid slut.

But I'm sure Ping would still accept Aree since he's so nice and so in love with her. Although Aree's whorish self doesn't deserve him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dropped dis lakorn a long ass time ago lol and it seem like it got 10x more crazy than da last time i watched lol

Mann

*Ugh! Those girls are soooooo stupid! Their dad died because of all of them! And yet, they have no shame in what they done!

-Why the heck did Barng Orn write a letter like that to her father anyways?? It's stupid how Barng Orn and Oon are both so hateful.
-What truth did Aree tell??
-How did Oon get herself into the brothel [whatever the heck that is] anyways??
-After all Oon's done to Im, how can she even have the guts to ask Im to raise her bastard kid anyways?!
-So did Yod just forget all his memories of all the girl's he's ever been with??

Everything makes more sense now. Thanks Mann. Well, I don't really care about Oon, because she is a slut anyways for sleeping with Yod. Barng Orn and Oon can hate each other for all I care. Those two deserves each other's hatred. I feel bad for the kid, but hey, the family's all Fucked up. :( Everythings so retarded, but I'm still curious as to whats going on. lol. :)
- Aree told the sisters about Bang Orn writing the fake letter to the dad.
- Barng Orn wrote that letter because if she didn't, she couldn't marry In (Pepper)
- Oon got herself in there, I'm not sure I didn't watch but I heard her say they kidnapped her, due to debt or something. I'm not sure if she put herself in there, that one guy wanted her (the one she wanted to kill), but she's not a prositute, she's just a slave. She told her dad, NOT ONCE did she ever sell her body LOL
- Yeah, its sad, if you watch episode 31, Im & Oon meet, and she bows to her feet saying sorry and all this stuff, it was really touching. I shed a few tears hehe.
- I'm assuming he did, I don't even watch him. He's so useless, I swear he could have died in episode 1 and it wouldn't have mattered lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dropped dis lakorn a long ass time ago lol and it seem like it got 10x more crazy than da last time i watched lol
LMAO same here. I just can't stand the grossness in this lakorn. I mean I was able to watch through FRA even though pra ek got with his wife's twin sister.

Never once did I feel that Im have loved Yod. It was more of her loyalty to him because they did it lmao... Were they ever married? I just assumed they were this whole entire time lmao... So the whole story actually revolves around Im. Without her, no story.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Im thinking about watching this lakorn but since everyone in that lakorn's so messed up so its a NO NO for me. I love ann/pepper but arrggh not when theyre messed up...LMAO

Inn is not that bad. Barng-Onn is the badest messed up one along with her new hubby. :ph34r: Oon is currently not a prostitute, but I'm thinking the period between this gen. and the next that we don't see, she is forced to be one. I'm glad we don't have to see that part.