Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Mann

Thanks Tinah!! You're the best with translating synopsis!

I'm looking forward to this one for Pim mostly. I miss her!
But I'm looking forward to it also cause the other cast w/ Ann & Pepper!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think I can watch this lakorn. When I was reading the summary on Tina's blog, I kind of felt disgusted. I don't know if I was reading too much into it but it seems like sisters sleeping around with the same men. And I thought that everyone roles will be equally shared but it seems like it is more revolving among Im which I believe will be Jeab =( , Yot who I believe will be played by Captain and In which I believe will be Pepper. I just wished they chose someone else instead of Jeab. And this is base on a true story? They probably exaggerated it a lot from what I read.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's gathered from the lives of real people, but of course it's exaggerated a little ^__-"

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thank you so much for the translation....I love twisted lakorn so this will be the greatest lakorn...can't wait to see.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I don't think I can watch this lakorn. When I was reading the summary on Tina's blog, I kind of felt disgusted. I don't know if I was reading too much into it but it seems like sisters sleeping around with the same men. And I thought that everyone roles will be equally shared but it seems like it is more revolving among Im which I believe will be Jeab =( , Yot who I believe will be played by Captain and In which I believe will be Pepper. I just wished they chose someone else instead of Jeab. And this is base on a true story? They probably exaggerated it a lot from what I read.

same here, after reading the summary, i felt digusted because of all them characters/roles. why can't it be like aum and aff's botun where every sister have someone else and not liking the same guy. that is just out of the ordinary to have all sisters falling for the same guy and having kids, i wonder how the story is going to be solve at the end. i guess i can't wait until it ends to see who's with who and how their problems are going to be solve. i'm just waiting for the second generation kids.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks tina ^_^..

whooo.. iono if i'll be able to watch this lol..
so... >_< lol.. xp..
but cant resist seein the cast lol..

omg... the guy who plays harin in jlr is in here too xp..

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's gathered from the lives of real people, but of course it's exaggerated a little ^__-"
A little? We are talking about Exact. LMAO

same here, after reading the summary, i felt digusted because of all them characters/roles. why can't it be like aum and aff's botun where every sister have someone else and not liking the same guy. that is just out of the ordinary to have all sisters falling for the same guy and having kids, i wonder how the story is going to be solve at the end. i guess i can't wait until it ends to see who's with who and how their problems are going to be solve. i'm just waiting for the second generation kids.
You know I am fine with pra ek sleeping around with different women but sisters :unsure: I didn't like Leh Pummareh... I was like EWWWW!!! all 3 sister fell in love with Pong (Pummareh) and although he loved Pim with all his heart (well technically I believe he didn't love any of the sisters but supposedly he was in love with Pim (the middle sister) yet he slept with her youngest sister and married her older sister! But overall I am glad he died at the end lol...

life is nasty like dat LOL aw i can't wait to see puri
Yep definitely nasty... far worst than nasty too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
A little? We are talking about Exact. LMAO

You know I am fine with pra ek sleeping around with different women but sisters :unsure: I didn't like Leh Pummareh... I was like EWWWW!!! all 3 sister fell in love with Pong (Pummareh) and although he loved Pim with all his heart (well technically I believe he didn't love any of the sisters but supposedly he was in love with Pim (the middle sister) yet he slept with her youngest sister and married her older sister! But overall I am glad he died at the end lol...

Yep definitely nasty... far worst than nasty too.
sometimes lakorn do da opposite of exaggerate lol cause real life is just so crazy. like w/ songkhraam nangfah LOL dat was not exaggerated. but then again they took da story from what one person said. still though they toned it down a lot from da book

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't watch Songkram. I could stand the crazy drama but I wasn't able to stand Pong and Kong lmao...

And I have seen crazier drama.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was thinking Hack is playing the guy that Ann has an affair with because I think that Somchai is "Balat" and the guy that Pang goes with is a military officer and in the pic that doesnt look like a military officers outfit.

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
this storyline is confusing...i do want to watch it because pepper and ann are in there but the plot just doesn't get me at all...i think this lakorn is going to the extremes....