Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I just got the heads up from one of my friends, I'm so glad it's airing so soon. Thanks for the subbed clip.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe this is airing for some reason! Lol. :p I wonder what's gonna air after this lakorn already since Idk of any upcoming EXACT lakorns that are done filming as of now. I'm exccited to know. :)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
happy that it's airing soon but i wonder who ends with who although i am pretty sure that captain is with jieb and puri and ann but what about the others? i also wonder about the younger generation, who ends up with who and what's all the problem about. can't wait until there's a summary or spoiler about the lakorn. i hope pepper and pim gets together in this lakorn if not captain and pim or puri and pim. i wonder who pang gets.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Either way the younger generation can't end up together ;p cause they will all be related; they will all be cousins because the nang'eks are all sister (unless some of the 2nd generation comes from different families)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
that won't be good then if the second generation kids does not end up with someone. i do hope that they are all not related somehow that way they can end up together. there really is no point showing the second generation as adults if they do because they'll all be single and no one would be a couple. if so, they can end this lakorn when all the sisters got the man they love. i wonder who pim would end up with.

jakjann

Jakjann
saw TSER on EXACT. OMH!!!!!!!! X-Scene between Ann and Pepper are very cool wowwwwwww

super drama must look it!!!!