Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol gawd it's kind of scary because I think like ... they all kind of just sleep with each other lol not to be nasty or anything but they probably sleep with one person get pregnant and then marry someone else to hide it and then end up having another child with that person and etc etc

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I'm not sure actually but ok this is my theory on it ... Ann might have married someone else and then Pepper was upset with Jieb for picking Captain and then he slept with Ann resulting in Ann's pregnancy, but Ann has to remain loyal to her husband ... same with Pang who is married but probably slept with someone else stuff like that so it's like infidelity with someone else that their heart loves but they are unable to be with.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww so everyone has their sad love story that involves a mystery then! But I don't liek the sound of all of them sleeping around w/each other! Ewwwwwww.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah maybe it's a bit exaggerated what I wrote lol I think there will only be 2 of the girls in there that are like that and my feeling is that it'll be Ann and Pang that are the ones that sleep with 2 guys -.-" friggin arse's who wrote the script for my Ann and Pang to be the bad girls! urgh! LOL because someone did say that Ann will be the person who causes the drama -.-" and Jieb is the only good one .. I think Pim will be good in her own way where she's more independent and doesnt care what her sisters do because she's just herself and Jieb will be the older sister who cares for her other sisters thats why she is considered to be the only good one shrugs i just hope it turns out good LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So what? Pang, Ann, Jieb and Pim are all sisters then? Wow. Haaa. Cap, Pepper & Puri must be brothers then? lol. 'Kiddinggg. Wow, Ann and Pang creates all the drama. They must be the center of attention then! From the sound of that, I like Pims role :p It's complex and simple.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
how can u be complex and simple at da same time? lol erm i guess it won't matter how crazy and over da top dis lakorn will be cause i'm gonna watch beginning to end anyway cause puri is in it LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Idk. Whaaatever, lolz :p

But yeahh I'm planning to watch this lakorn throughly too. Unless, I can't stand it anymore.

But hopefully I don't get to that point since I love the cast!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well from Pang interviews her character is going to be the youngest sister who is more modern and educated because she said her older sisters didn't finish school and Pang will see that everything her sisters do are silly and effortless I guess. She is going to be married, but she doesn't love her husband and wants to leave him I think Um Uttapon is going to be playing her husband

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I left out the N LOL Num Uttapon -.-" he's the guy that played Pim's bodyguard or the guy that worked for Pim's dad or whatever in Arttitarn Ruk

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Num looks so old for Pang, lol. I miss him onscreen though, I haven't seen him for sooo long. I like Pangs role too =) Pim and Pang would probably be my favorites in the lakorn.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Well I'm not sure actually but ok this is my theory on it ... Ann might have married someone else and then Pepper was upset with Jieb for picking Captain and then he slept with Ann resulting in Ann's pregnancy, but Ann has to remain loyal to her husband ... same with Pang who is married but probably slept with someone else stuff like that so it's like infidelity with someone else that their heart loves but they are unable to be with.

=O ANN AND PEPPER HAVE A BABY! hahahahhah WOOT! lmfao. i'm looking forward to this one, it has a lot of stars i like