Child/Teen Actress

Name your favorite child actress! If you can also post picture please :)

Child: The girl who plays in MafiaTeeRuk as the guard's sister (she's so cute!)
Teen: Arada (in Angkor 2 as Ongsarn, Fon Nyeur)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheeehee

fav. girl child actress is the one lilo gal in Mafia Tee Ruk
fav. boy actor is Charlie from Fun Chun & Dorm <---I tink his acting is amazing and he's soo cute..reminds me of Dan D2B eheehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
alex rendell but he's already 17 now but...

ploy from ruk kern pikud kaen, nang fah rai peek, tang pang korn, she plays in alot of ch3 lakorns now. she's so cute!!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
one of my favorite has to be the one kid from Keaw Ta Pee. He is a GREAT actor for such a young child. I first saw him in a boran lakorn. So cute!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahh that lil cutie in Duay Rang Hang Ruk Nong P he's played in alot of other movies too but i don't kno wut his real name is but he is just the CUTEST thing ahh in Duay Rang Hang Ruk he played as Mos's lil bro and he was dancing to his songs omg that was adorable!!! hahah he also played in that one movie w/ the four sisters and his name was Batman hahhaha but yea he's AHMAZING!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought the cutest kid was the one that was in Kob's lakorn with curly hair Johnny. Her name in it was Pepsi, she was also little Ann in Leh Ratree and little Janie in Nueng Nai Suang. She's chubby but so cute. And the little girl that played little Aom in Fah Pieng Din, I remember first seeing her in the boran Petch Roong Fai and her name was Nopamad. Also the little girl in Pon Prom Onlaweng, Namfon/Brook's lakorn. So cute and talented.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
wah bout lil patrick from khun por rub jarng n recently hua jai sila.... his may fav with his curly har ....

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
O-A from Likasit Hua Jai starring Por.T and Pat.N lol O-A always on cue
Kwan Usamanee from a boran lakorn...i think Sai Lo Hid..not sure it was her.
and the bestest child actress was PINKY!!! in Dao Prasook starring Num.T Kob.S!
her acting as younger version of Dao was really really good..almost most made me cry lol
when she was living streets cause Dao mom ran away from her at the hospital...The part that
little Pinky was playing got me hooked on the lakorn for reals!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy!.. she has grown alot and her acting is soo good. i remember she was so little in tub tawan with benz/aum. i could see her playin' in leading roles in the near future.

jeanie, i also thought that little girl is soooo adorable. i like when she makes the mean face. she was also in "buang leh sanae ha" and she was a bad kid lol.

oh, also that kid who played as aum in "sood ruk sood duang jai"

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No, the one that played as Kob in Sailohid was Bee Matika...Anywho, the cutest child(ren) has got to be Patrick from HuajaiSila, I luv his curly hair and adorable voice. I hope he hasn't start puberty soon....LOL.....P'Mew's son is also adorable, he starred in the lakorn "...raisom" or something starring Patson and Ning. It's about Ning's parents and Patson's parents that doesn't get along with eachother, they both own an orange orchid, and they have to compete for the best in everything...P'Mew's son played as Ning's youngest brother...oh and

I say that the Ploy girl's got talents. Also the girl from BussabaLehRuk looks like Pinky lol she's also got big eyes and she looks totally adorable...in a mean sorta way...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! Ploy has grown lotx..the first lakorn i saw of her wuz tat lakorn w/ Tik & Mam Kat....i remember i feel in love w/ her during an interview they had for the lakorn...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like the little girl that play in janie when she was little and..... ken and they say she was fat...tat girl is cute...i think that little girl also play as ann in ann and pepper's lakron too....i think that little kid is a very cute and good actress......