Cheewit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Ter

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if anyone can give me a summary of the lakorn called, "Cheewit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Ter?" It stars Captain and Pin.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
summary:

captain is a murderer/killer, pin is an artist and is the daughter of a very rich man who does drug traffic...

captain has been risen by his uncle to be a murderer but he also works in a bar.

pin and captain met at a square/park. pin is drawing some birds and captain is coming to feed the birds.

pin thinks captain is a barman...

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is one of captain best lakorn ever..i really like it..he's a killer and Pin is so pretty too. i like captain name in this lakorn..WaYu!!! so lovely hehehe..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i know the ending but i don't know if everyone here want to know it or not.... the ending makes us very surprised!!! it is great!!! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
was there any "wiling" scene ... if the answer is a good one i .. might upload it lolzz ! o' yeah when did it came out ?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
was there any "wiling" scene ... if the answer is a good one i .. might upload it lolzz ! o' yeah when did it came out ?
[post="129362"][/post]​
what is a "wiling" scene?

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
the willing scene is like an r scene but both p'ek and n'ek consent to it. for this one it's when he takes her away from her wedding day and they end up at a beach house.

sarN

sarNie Granny
noiki said:
the willing scene is like an r scene but both p'ek and n'ek consent to it. for this one it's when he takes her away from her wedding day and they end up at a beach house.
[post="129721"][/post]​

really there an "willing' scene ? i never saw the lakonr and i was just jokely ask LOL !!! ok ok ok .. i'lll upload dis lakorn den since u give me a good answer !!

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
really there an "willing' scene ? i never saw the lakonr and i was just jokely ask LOL !!! ok ok ok .. i'lll upload dis lakorn den since u give me a good answer !!
[post="129765"][/post]​
:lmao: i guess that's all it takes huh? hee hee. yeah it was pretty cute, while they were doing it, the wedding ring the other guy gave her was slipped off and she was still in her wedding dress. the next morning was very cute too.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup there is this "wiling" scene u r talking abt..it is just after they escaped from her supposed wedding.... please if anyone have this serie, plz upload it asap for us coz there are so many fans who want to see it...

i think a "r" scene is like a "wiling" scene but what the "r" mean?
there are so many vocabulary...well i hope someone will explain me...

i haven't seen this serie at all...i only asked someone who had summed it for me so i know there is a wiling scene..want to see it now^^ will u upload this serie for us so?

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
alyssia said:
yup there is this "wiling" scene u r talking abt..it is just after they escaped from her supposed wedding.... please if anyone have this serie, plz upload it asap for us coz there are so many fans who want to see it...

i think a "r" scene is like a "wiling" scene but what the "r" mean?
there are so many vocabulary...well i hope someone will explain me...

i haven't seen this serie at all...i only asked someone who had summed it for me so i know there is a wiling scene..want to see it now^^ will u upload this serie for us so?
[post="129921"][/post]​
It's okay Alyssia it took me awhile to figure the vocab used in this forum but anyways the"r" means rape.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for telling me but i don't think it's a rape scene here coz both of them agree.. hehe.. hope this serie be upload very soon...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the mv, Alyssia. The music video was very sweet. I can't wait to see this lakorn. Captain and Pim has great chemistry. This is their second lakorn together, right?