Check this out

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Well i heard that police start punish any girl who dye their hair color to blond.

Also to those who wear more than 2 ear ring each side too.

The Punish system is follow your weight the more heavy more money u paid, beware girls and guy soon you will to be told to hide your face behind mask to protect Khmer culture.

I think people in Cambodia should stop building their house from brick, build from Wood because our culture our ancester don't have this modern brick, and everyone should be topless because our ancestor also topless.

I wonder isn't true? Are they punish only their people in srok khmer? How about Khmer from out of country are they going to do the same thing? That's going to be so stupid if they do that to khmer from out of country. Can someone confirm this romur?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well Cambodia isn't a muslim country where all females are covered head to toe...nor did the ancestors cover themselves much either. I think it's the incorporation of western ideals that is threatening the Khmer society....funny...cuz during the 60s A-Go-Go boots and short mini skirts were booming in the city. No one told them to put a sarong on. :rolleyes:

I think there's a problem here when a person's hair color is a factor and what is present on their ear is considered demeaning....when Khmers have 7 and 8 year old being sold to brothels a house or two away from the police station...shouldn't they take that more seriously...

Khmers idolize the practice of tatoos and what does a couple of earrings gonna do...pinch you? :D

I don't know I find something absurd and makes me wonder who's been smoking crack overthere... -_-

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
ouksa016 said:
where do u heard this news from?? probably its jus a rumor
[post="77173"][/post]​
my mom's friend, but I don't where my mom's friend heard it from through

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
Num4ever said:
my mom's friend, but I don't where my mom's friend heard it from through
[post="77186"][/post]​
i think ur mom friends just hearing things from other people. im pretty sure they could wear what they want. beacuse if its ture all those people in khmer dvd wont be able to wear those stuff..

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder that too.. my mom heard it to from her friend who jsut came back from cambodia,.. forgot all about the celebrities on karaoke. hmmm.. yes.. why dont they focus on the country instead of the people for now.. i mean.. they should at least find a way to raise money to hellp the poor. SO CALL RICH PEOPLE in cambodia.. they should be doing something... i heard my mom say there was alot of poor handicap people outside of stores restaurant.. u could call them beggers. AHHHH i dont want to see people like that. I WILL CRY!

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i stay in GA and i heard the same thing too... from one of my family that came from cambodia like two years ago and she keep in touch with cambodia... so i don't know but the law is stupid.