Check this out

Fearless

sarNie Adult

Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins.
Additional note: This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 3 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.

It took me awhile to find the 9 dolphins. See if you guys can find it!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
oh my...INTERESTING...i'm corrupted...haha...the first thing i saw was the intimate couple, and then a couple seconds later i spot the dolphins...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Lol...found the dolphins..but i guess my mind is still corrupted cuz i couldn't find it at first...lol...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
lolZ! that is so kool! hehehe... i took awhile to see the dolphins but my sister only took seconds to find it! kool! now i'm going to share it!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
heheh my mind is corrupted...first I saw the couple and then the dolphins.

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:

Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins.
Additional note: This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 3 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.
It took me awhile to find the 9 dolphins. See if you guys can find it!
[post="27668"][/post]​

I can not seel the dolphins...none. What I saw was a couple, that's it, does matter how long I stared at only see a couple!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahaha...interesting!!! it took me awhile to find the dolphins also...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
LOL my mind is corrupted i couldn't see it at first till i read the first post haha but thats kool its very...interesting lol