Check Out the picture"Lam Hnub Txhob Txawj Poob" Movie?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, i have that movie..i used to hecka like it.. now, i watch it once in a while.. my family call this the "hiding boyfriend in the closet" movie.. LOL..

the pra-ek in there is supposely my cousin.. don't know what happened to him now.. but i heard the friend.. he passed away.. as for the girls, no clue. luv this movie!

Mae

sarNie Adult
How weird..I was just thinking about this movie the other day and wondered if I'd ever get to see it again....when I was younger I borrowed this from a friend to watch..I always watched it over and over, but never caught the title of it....it was a really good movie, if only there was a way to purchase it now....all the movies made in the USA in the early-mid 90s were the best...I wish they all were for sale again..I'd buy them all...Anyways, Hnub was so funny in this movie...Hli was so sweet...lol...it was just a very good movie....hehehee, but look at the hairdo that used to be in style....

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
HEY! i remember this movie... it's hella old LOL! i thought i was okay for an american movie.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i use to watch it a lot too. my parents still have it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
I love this movie!!!!!!!!!! i love the part when the guy say "Kuv Phem Kuv Tsis Zoo Kuv Tsis Txhawj hais lus" this movie is good!!!!!!!!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Refresh my memory, I know i've seen this movie but can't recall much. Is this the one where the mother of the two girls doesn't like the two guys because they are MTT. At the end, the brother of the two girl gets into debt (loan shark) and the two guys end up saving him, that lead the mother of the two girls to finally see their kindness.

Movie's back in the 90's were very nice to watch, the ones nowaday can't compete.

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
Oh..is this the movie where one of the guy or someone 's nickname is "Txhiaj Nplaum"? I remember one of my uncle use to call me sister by that nickname. It was so funny!
I kinda remember this movie but not sure if I'm confusing it w/another.
Anyways can someone post up a summary or clips of the movie?

Thanks!

angelness

sarNie Egg
wow I can't believe someones brought up this movie.. haha.... anyways bee's not dead.. it's the other guy.. He got remarried and died later on. His son's my nephew...

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha...funny because i know those ppl...the guy in the yellow shirt with the tye is my uncle and the lady next to him is my aunty....hahahaha.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
I remember this movie... we still have it... somewhere...
i remember we use to watch it a lot and it was really a good movie and yeah one of the p'egk did pass away a couple of years ago... they should sell that movie again... it was a good hmong american movie...
hehehe... i did like it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey i love this movie...

my family actually still has this one...

another old movie i like is called something... ehhehe... but my mom refers to it as ... "sua bake cookie"

it's reallie sad...