cheap thai lakorn store

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thanks laoboi...omg their prices are really cheap. Yeah, i wish they had more choices, but time will tell. Let me know the quality of their movies/lakorns if buy from them. :) Save me the trouble if its not good. hehehee

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i was jus browsing for a thai lakorn store online and i found this website but it doesnt have that much lakorns i think there new but there prices are cheap and there from california check it out
http://www.thaitvus.com/store.php?crn=209&start=6
That's cool. Have you bought any lakorn from them yet? And how's the quality and does it playable in any dvd player?

I bought lakorn from someone base in California before, but their dvd's only can be played on the computer, but not dvd player.

~Sandy~

That's cool. Have you bought any lakorn from them yet? And how's the quality and does it playable in any dvd player?

I bought lakorn from someone base in California before, but their dvd's only can be played on the computer, but not dvd player.
Oh then you would need to have a DVD player that is DVD+R/DVD-R compatible. Most copied/burned DVDs are burned onto those types of blank DVD disc. But i too wonder what the quaility is like, since people have different types of programs for burning DVDs.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh then you would need to have a DVD player that is DVD+R/DVD-R compatible. Most copied/burned DVDs are burned onto those types of blank DVD disc. But i too wonder what the quaility is like, since people have different types of programs for burning DVDs.
:D I know, I have few dvd players in the house, but only one works with copied/burned dvd's. But the dvd's I got from this person from CA. only work on my computer. :lol:
But is alright, I'll wait for someone to order first, and hopefully they can give some feedback here. :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
Haha to comment above ^^

Yes... I feel the same way, too. I mean, they are so cheap that it makes me wonder about the quality of the series...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
no i havent bought any from them yet but i want too when they have more lakorns added to there store !!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: So is anyone going to step up to the plate and do everyone the honor and be the first person to order? :loool: hahahahaha :yahoo:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i'll do it....i just gotta wait to get paid next week..i wanna see how good the quality and how fast they shipped...

Jackelyn

sarNie Egg
Please don't buy the lakorn from them because I had order the lakorn from them and I never recieves it .When I email to them they never email back ...

~Sandy~

uhuh...sounds like a no-no place... :( Bummer...prices were so cheap.

Jacklyn, did you already pay for the lakorn???

Maya...i was wondering the same thing...cause i wasnt gonna step up LOL

moonstar

sarNie Adult
You can report it to ur bank as a fraud if u used ur credit card or debit card. If they're like Wellsfargo, they will retored ur credit w/in 7 days and investigate the case. I ordered a cellphone from cellular blowout and never received it after three months. I called and left messages and emailed them but never receive a respond so I called wellsfargo and they refunded my $$$ right away and investigate the case. GOES WELLSFARGO!!! They are very goo d with fraud purchases. You should call ur bank.