Charm Ornwarin

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Not familiar with her... has she been in any lakorns?

She seems to resemble so many different thai actresses from some angles and in some poses.
I think she looks a bit like Joy R in pics #2 and 6, Ploy Cherman/Aom P in #3, Ae Isariya in #8... and something reminds me of Tangmo too. Maybe it's just me and my imagination?? LOL

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg

She seems to resemble so many different thai actresses from some angles and in some poses.
I think she looks a bit like Joy R in pics #2 and 6, Ploy Cherman/Aom P in #3, Ae Isariya in #8... and something reminds me of Tangmo too. Maybe it's just me and my imagination?? LOL

She was Miss Thailand Universe 2006. She is childhood friends with Lydia (singer), and is a graduate of International School Bangkok c/o 2005. She's going to be in a PJJ lakorn (pre-Ch. 3) with Win Tawin.

yesh. i agree. is she the same charm who is in that lakorn w/ Win which seems like it's never going to air? damn. i want to see that one. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

lol.. yup im with ya..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yesh. i agree. is she the same charm who is in that lakorn w/ Win which seems like it's never going to air? damn. i want to see that one. :lol:
Yep she's that same Charm. I think she was in a lakorn with Nam Rapeepat before too, I can't remember the name of it right now.