lady_sati

sarNie Adult
DANG!
im impress.
ken's channel.
ann t.
napat.
sirita!!!

this channel has all the good looking actors. :)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
sorry to say, but benz look like a man...even ken has a prettier face than her...

vicky and the girl laying down look very nice...ken look very uncomfortable...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
DECEMBER is FABULOUS!!! I love seeing the old-er daras!!! Willy is sexy!!!

thanks for sharing

nophankh

sarNie Adult
What I've noticed about channel 3 is that their LAKORN is hella good. I love all the actresses and actor from Channel 3. They have better production and good plots.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang! P'Ken working it w/ the girls...LOL..i juz love how he's the onlie guy surrounded w/ all them girls..eheeheh..and love..love...APRIL...soo cooll..goodness..i want a copy soo bad...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! wow :eek: i want this calendar. were can i get one???? everyone look so pretty and hot. :wub:

sunisa

thanks for sharing!everyone looks great.can anyone tell me the name of the stars in the calender?i only recognize some of them.

solin

sarNie Adult
My favorite is the January with Sririta who really looks gorgeous in victorian dress. I also like the december one with Ann.

Thank for sharing this.
I really expect my parents will find the calendar for me (they are actually in Thailand for hollidays), it will be a great gift !

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whoO! they're sooo POLISHED & SHINY. hahahaha I would love to get one of this calendar? WHEN can we find one?(=