changes in storyline for boran lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have a long list !!!

first of all >>>> i want to see a kick ass princess for a change . they alway got the princess to be all weak and crying cuz of the prince cheating heart LOL>> i know in some older boran lakorn the n'k isn't so weak like Monnakaree and Keonama but for boran now a day they need to make a chick flick !

rukmos

sarNie Adult
That's why 'Nang Praya Pra' and 'Wang Sawan' and 'Thepsin Interjak' are some of my fave borans. The na'eks are strong and don't need the prince to fight their battle for them. They can stand on their own ground!

sarN

sarNie Granny
how come boran lakorn dont' have revenge plot like in their modern ? they need to have a plot about a Prince seeking revenge something like dat or throw in some hate/love relationship cuz 99 % of the time they alway fall in love at first sight!! LOLZ . Also, instread of having god send down to earth cuz of their sin ect . I want to see a story dat take place in Heave for a change of scenery

Phon

sarNie Adult
do what they did back then is good enough for me. see how bad it is right now? the plot the story ooooooh everything. lol stop changing it its not getting any better. just my opinion. :blink:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i do wanna see movies where nang ek take action...but in most of the time they make the nang ek a lil too strong hearted that you don't get to even see any love scenes...which is what i love...yet i love action tooo..but gotta mix it better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya know wat soo funnie . Ch 3 boran lakorn their N'k have lots of action hahaha they kick ass and stuff LOL >>> . I like boran lakorn dat have a moral theme to it somehow like " keo na ma " it not the beauty dat count it wat in side dat matter . I was rewatching it today and there a scene where the gaint girls ask why won't Keo just tranform herself pretty and get it over with and Keo reply back " i want to teach the prince there is more to person den beauty" something like dat :baby-scene-pop-corn: .

So i thought of a story line . Let say there a legend about a King somewhere in a land far away . Those dat can reach the kingdom and pass all the test ect the King will grant they 1 wish . So , i was thinking let say there three princes from differ kingdom it can be Phone , Jame , Lek if ya girls want LOL > each have their reason of searching for the Legendary Kingdom and along the way they met 3 girls ... Au , Aom , Catoon let say they looking for the Legendary Kingdom to and there like dis big competition and battle of the wits between the girls and guys . They goes thur adventure , romance , action blah blah LOL >>> and at the end of their quest they found the Legendary Kingdom . In order to get a wish from the King they must kill the one person they love the most blah blah den at the end the girls & guys realize there no bigger reward then being wiht the person you care and love the most blah blah and they forget about the wishes and left the Legendary Kingdom but there a twist! By choosing not to kill each other they have pass all test ... and the King granted wishes blah blah

Phon

sarNie Adult
ya know wat soo funnie . Ch 3 boran lakorn their N'k have lots of action hahaha they kick ass and stuff LOL >>> . I like boran lakorn dat have a moral theme to it somehow like " keo na ma " it not the beauty dat count it wat in side dat matter . I was rewatching it today and there a scene where the gaint girls ask why won't Keo just tranform herself pretty and get it over with and Keo reply back " i want to teach the prince there is more to person den beauty" something like dat :baby-scene-pop-corn: .

So i thought of a story line . Let say there a legend about a King somewhere in a land far away . Those dat can reach the kingdom and pass all the test ect the King will grant they 1 wish . So , i was thinking let say there three princes from differ kingdom it can be Phone , Jame , Lek if ya girls want LOL > each have their reason of searching for the Legendary Kingdom and along the way they met 3 girls ... Au , Aom , Catoon let say they looking for the Legendary Kingdom to and there like dis big competition and battle of the wits between the girls and guys . They goes thur adventure , romance , action blah blah LOL >>> and at the end of their quest they found the Legendary Kingdom . In order to get a wish from the King they must kill the one person they love the most blah blah den at the end the girls & guys realize there no bigger reward then being wiht the person you care and love the most blah blah and they forget about the wishes and left the Legendary Kingdom but there a twist! By choosing not to kill each other they have pass all test ... and the King granted wishes blah blah

I dont get it lol. or its maybe becuase I scan threw it to fast. when there is a big paragraph I get lazy to read and just scan threw it lol.