Chan Mai Rooh Wan Nan

jazzy

sarNie Egg
Can someone please give a little summary? Just want to know if the lakorn is good or what so I could decide if I want to purchase it....Not too crazy about the actress but since Pol in it why not as long as the story line is good.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this is a good movie. i like aurm sirikhon. she's a cute and good actress. she plays in a lot of movie as the n'ek. if this is the right movie. i believe she lived with her mom and owns a small flower shop b/c her parent's divorce. her dad is filty rich with high class parents. they didnt approve of her mom that's y they separated i think. p'ek is also rich. p'ek dad is like a brother to n'ek dad. n'ek dad always helped him out when he needed...

p'ek seen n'ek when he had to go order flowers with his sister. he seen her there and he fell in love with her. ever since that day he always wanted to go to that shop(in the baun nok near ther riverfront). they got to know each other and the dad wanted her to go work and get experience since she has a degree. so he asked p'ek father to find her a position. she became p'ek dad secretary. p'ek seen thought that he's dad was likeing her and bla bla. the sister then approve of it.

any how they got to know that she's not poor and who's daughter she is. the grand parents accepted her and her mom. they were going to get marry and stuff. one of her friend that she went to school with came to back. she had problems with her boyfriend back in america. she tries to win p'ek and did any kinds of way to get him or get his ex jealous. that guy came trying to resolve things. so p'ek and n'ek had misunderstanding because of her towards the end. eventually that girl realize it and changed b/c her ex asked her to marry him.

it was a cute and sweet movie. p'ek was one hearted guy...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i saw this moive a long time ago...i really like the actress...she is so cute, especially when she yells and talk back to the n'rai with a big smile on her face....it's a really light hearted drama..recommended if you are looking for something very light, not to deep not to shallow, just there but not there too...

Shuang

sarNie Egg
pls, if anybody here have this lakorn, could u upload n share with others...

i've been looking for this drama ages

thx in advance