Challenge of Love (COMPLETE)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 18

The sun shined brightly into the room. Half the room remained dark while half the room was bright. Win woke up and saw a beautiful face. It was a great feeling of waking up to see a beautiful face in front of him. He smiled and watched her sleep. Slowly he got up and put the blanket over her bared shoulders.

While Win was in the kitchen fixing breakfast he heard foot steps.

Win: (smiled) your awake..want some breakfast???
Kwan: (smiled) umm..in a bit…(yawns)
Win: (chuckles) if your still tired then go back to sleep. Its not like we are doing anything anyways…
Kwan: nope its fine…I didn’t know you can cook?...(smiles)
Win: ofcourse I can!.. I barely cook since im always busy…sooo…what would you like to do today?....
Kwan: (sat on the stool drinking her orange juice) umm…anything you want…
Win: anything?? (smiles)
Kwan: (throws the rool of napkins at him) hey you!...
Win: (laughs) ok sorry sorry…umm lets just relax at the beach….
Kwan: ok…ohh…umm..so when do we need to get back? Im sure ma and pa needs help with the company..
Win: we can stay here a few more days..(smiles)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, they returned home. They were happily walking in which made Keow confuse.

Keow: khun kwan….how come you and khun win are acting so strange.??
Kwan: (laughs) ohh..umm..lets just say we are now on good terms…(smiles)
Keow! Really! Im soo happy!...

-----------------------------------------
Kwan: yes we are…(smiles) it just…happened…
Fah: im glad..its better that way…umm oh yeah..
Kwan: what..
Fah: well..me and chun kinda hooked up…we’re dating now…(smiles)
Kwan: really!!...oh fah!..im soo excited for you….!..congratulations…
Fah: thanks..congrats to you too…k ill let you go..bye..
Click..

Win walked up to Kwan from behind and kissed her cheek softly. Kwan jumped and smiled..

Win: im gonna go to work and check on the company. Meet me there later and have lunch with me?...
Kwan: (shyly looks away) umm..sure..(smiles)
Win: ok..bye…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Move out of my way!...im going in…” a girl barges into Win’s office..

Assistant: sorry khun win..i tried stopping her but she just kept fighting past me..
Win: (looks up) its fine…you can go…what are you doing Tana…
Tana: (smiles) why…I can’t come see my lovely boyfriend…
Win: I told you..its over…we are best just friends…(gets up and turns the other way not facing her…)
Tana: why!...thats not fair….i came first!..and she came last!...she’s nothing compared to me!...(screaming at win)
Win: im sorry Tana….please leave..its not right for us to see each other anymore…im not divorcing my wife and im looking forward to a future with her…
Tana: (walks over to Win…trying to Make Win pity her with her tears) win….please…please think about us before…(hugs Win from behind) I know you love me…

Coincidentally Kwan walks halfway through the door and saw tanning hugging Win. She immediately stopped and ran out. The door just slammed loudly. Win broke away Tana’s hands and walked out…

Win: what was that??...
Assistant: uhhh..Khun Kwan just came by sir..
Win: (shock expression) ohh no!!....Kwan!!..(runs after her)
Tana: (angry) how can you win!!!
Win: (saw Kwan speed walking to the elevator) kwan!..stop!

Kwan walked in the elevator and the door closed..Win quickly ran towards the stairs and started walking fast down the stairs to the bottom. By a slight second he caught Kwan on time.

Kwan: (tears rolling down her cheeks) let me go….
Win: stop…listen to me kwan..
Kwan: there’s nothing to talk about. Please..let me go..
Win: no!..listen!...what you saw was nothing. It was just Tana. I didn’t do anything!
Kwan: (covering her ears) I don’t want to listen!..im leaving..
Win: kwan!...it was a mis understanding. she just came to try and plead me…but I don’t love her!..please..
Kwan: (looks at Kwan) it doesn’t matter…I don’t belong in the picture with you two..im leaving..bye!...(she ran into a cab and took off..)
Win: (frustrated) god dammit!!!....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fah: are you sure you want to stay here???..i mean you can just go back home and stay there…just don’t speak to Win..
Kwan: no..i don’t feel like seeing him yet…its best if we don’t see each other for awhile…*sigh* I hate when things are a mess…
Fah: its ok kwan…you just need a little break and breathe that’s all…

Later that night….

Fah: yes…just..give her time to breathe..think things over..you know, she’s been through a lot lately..
Win: (gave in) *sigh* fine…ok…just take care of her ok…(smiles)
Fah: sure….you take care too..ill let you know when she’s a little happier..then maybe you can come pick her up…
Win: ok..thanks Fah…​

LOL..Miss_Anynomous your funny...dont you just hate it when your doing something and then you forget to update your fanfics!..hehe..i've been stuck reading this book thats why i keep forgetting to update sorry!..im about done with the book so i'll be back to posting the chaps more often!..=D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
damn, I so wanna kill Tana. She sure does need a punch. Well, Kwan is sure hurt, by seeing Tana hug Win from behind. Wanna send Tana out of state, or somewhere else on vacation. more updates.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 19

Win couldn’t help but kept thinking if he should go see Kwan. Knowing she is probably still mad at him. It’s been weeks almost a month in one more week. Maybe he should just take the courage and go see her. Just to prove to her he does miss her a lot.

Fah: uhh Kwan….(walks up and sat by kwan) you have a visitor…(smiles)
Kwan: who is it?...(blank stare)
Win: (walked through the doors and smiled at kwan) umm..i wanted to come see you…
Fah: uhh..ill leave you two alone…im suppose to meet Chun in a bit..(smiles and quickly left)
Kwan: (looks away) what are you doing here win?
Win: im here because I miss you Kwan?...please…(took kwan’s hands) please come home..
Kwan: i…I don’t think im ready to come home yet…
Win: me and keow misses you a lot. And the house is very empty without you…(sad face)
Kwan: (hesitates) *sigh* I don’t know…it..it just…
Win: kwan…you know I love you..what you saw was clearly a misunderstanding I can tell you that…(looks her in the eyes) I don’t love Tana…My heart has discovered a new kind of love that can’t be replace..
Kwan: ……………………………………….
Win: come home with me?...(smiles)
Kwan: o…ok…(she couldn’t resist that adorable face of his…)

Win hugs kwan. Fah and Chun smiled at each other as they watched Win and Kwan from afar…

Fah: *sigh* aren’t they just adorable(smiles )
Chun: not as much as you!..(lightly pinches fah’s cheeks)
Fah: (baby pouts) hey!...don’t pinch my cheeks…
Chun: (laughs) ok…fine…ill kiss you then!..(quickly peck fah on the cheeks leaving her surprise…)
Fah: hey….(blushes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: (in the car) ummm where are you taking us Win?
Win: (smiles) to a beautiful place, ofcourse…
Kwan: sure…you always say that and it turns out to be a place that’s deserted with no one around!..
Win: calm down…(smiles) I have a surprise for you….

When they finally reached their destination there was people that were all dressed in uniforms..It was indeed a very beautiful restaurant. Kwan now knew why Win made them dress up. He wanted to surprise her with a nice dinner and a secret surprise he had for her….Smiling at kwan he took her hand and they went in the restaurant. The restaurant was completely empty.

Kwan: umm..why is it so empty….(as they walked in the dimmed light room)
Win: because…I specifically reserved this restaurant for the night just for the two of us..its better..
Kwan: win…what about other’s who felt like coming here…
Win: relax…just enjoy the music and dinner…(smiles)

Through the night they finally had a happy time again..They laughed and talked things out..then Kwan wondered what Win was doing..Win got up and went beside Kwan. He took her hands and led her out the restaurant to the roof of the restaurant. Kwan was just amaze..it was beautiful up there. Everything was all decorated and as they walked closer Win stopped Kwan. There they stood surrounded by beautiful decorations of flowers and lights. One of the servants came out and handed Win something.

Win: kwan…will you take this honor to be my lovely wife?...
Kwan: (smiles) win…what are you talking about..we are married….
Win: I know..but…I feel like this time it is more important. Im proposing the right way because you deserve have a better proposal. (smiles) and because this time, im asking you because I love you with my heart.
Kwan: (her eyes was glistening and sparkling with tears) win…(smiles) of course! I’d be honor to be your wife…​

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 20

Win mom: (excited) im glad you two have come to your senses!...
Win: ma..
Kwan: (smiles)sorry for causing you and khun pa lots of worries…
Win: (smiles at kwan) im glad I met my beautiful wife..
Win dad: im glad you two are now in love. You two have all my blessings and kwan…don’t feel bad about the past anymore..there’s always time to add more member’s to the family..
Kwan: (shyly smiles) uhh..thank you khun pa…
Win mom: (looks at win) im glad you finally came to your sense!..that Tana girl is nothing but trouble…don’t even meet with her again…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: congratulations!!!....im so happy for you two!...
Chun: thanks kwan…
Fah: thank you kwan..im happy for you too!
Win: (looks at chun) im sorry I wasn’t very friendly before..
Chun: its totally fine..i’d understand too if my wife was to have made a new guy friend…
Win: (laughs) yeah…its not something we’d like to learn about…
Fah: hey!..whats wrong with making guy friends..i can make plenty..
Kwan: that’s right…(smiles) besides I like having guy friends more then girl friends!..

The whole night at win and kwan’s home they stayed up chatting and laughing over some little arguments..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win and Kwan decided to held a company party for all their staffs. So as the night was filled with joy..and laughters..no one expected anything could go wrong…

Tana: win!.....(runs up to win)
Win: tana what are you doing here?!...
Tana: you think I was going to let you go easily to her!...in her dreams!
Win: stop this tana..(pulled himself away from her….)

Fah: hey…you don’t belong here. Why don’t you just leave!
Tana: be quiet!..this is our business…right kwan!...(smirks)
Kwan: (stood by Win) right…so I will have to ask you to leave!...
Tana: never!...not if I can’t have Win!..( She quickly pulled something out of her purse.)

Everyone in the building stopped and gasped….Everyone was not staying low and some people screaming…

Chun: (grabs fah) fah!...get down…
Win: (held onto kwan) be care ful..
Kwan: tana…please calm down…we can talk about this later..
Tana: no! everything must be settle right now!.. (pointed the gun straight at kwan) you stole everything away from me!..why!...
Win: its not like that tana!...stop!..just hand me the gun…I promise we will settle everything..(trying to convince tana…)
Tana: liar!...(both her hands remain on the gun)

Fah quickly grabbed her phone and dialed for the police while they try to convince Tana…..

Tana: you left me for her win….do you know how much that hurted my feelings…compared the time you’ve been with me to the time you’ve known kwan…we were always there for each other..(cries) how could you!...
Win: (feels quilty) im sorry…you and I just weren’t meant o be tana…I know you’ll find someone better..please just calm down…I would hate for you to cause trouble and be arrested…
Tana: you think I care…(smirks) I’ve made Kwan loose the baby…and I ran her over with a car…what makes you think i can’t pull the trigger!...(smiles) I had someone to take care of all these things for me..but sadly I figure I mine as well do it myself!..kwan deserved every moment of those tragic times!!
Kwan: stop it!!!!!!!(covering her ears) I don’t want to hear it anymore!...
Win: (stun) tana…how could you….i..i didn’t believe it when Keow told me and now…your admitting it!
Tana: that’s right!....she deserves it!...

“Stop! Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air!” the police came rushing in..
Tana panicked and pulled the trigger…..

Kwan: No!!!!!!!........(falls on the ground…)​

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:( Omg, don't tell me that Tana shot and it hit Kwan, but at the same time I think that Win blocked the bullet and it hit him. Waiting to see what happens to Tana. :p She totally deserves to go to jail. The cops came up pretty fast.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg I finally decided to read this and it's awesome when Kwan lost the baby I started to cry. Then when Win and Kwan fell for each other it was so good. Now u left it on a cliffhanger. Win got shot I think. Thanks for the update

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 21

After the shots were fired Tana was tackled down by the cops and handcuffed her. They dragged her to jail while everyone tried to help each other out..

Win: kwan…..are you ok….(slowly touches her face…)
Kwan: (crying.) win….win….(slowly puts her hand over Win’s chest) omg….your bleeding too much!
Win: (weakly smiles) im glad your ok…I thought I didn’t block you in time…
Kwan: win…please..please be ok..i’ll get you to the hospital….(panics)
Fah: kwan!!..are you ok…(shock) omg!..win!...stay up..don’t fall asleep….Chun come help win!!!!
Chun: we need to get him to the hospital now!

The ambulance finally came and took Win to the hospital. The doctor came out and spoke to kwan.

Doc: he’s fine now. We got the bullet out. He just lost too much blood but we’re getting the blood to him now. (smiles at kwan) calm down and don’t over think ok…
Kwan: uh ok…(smiles) thanks khun mo….
Fah: kwan, come sit down….
Kwan: no…im fine….i…(slowly kwan fainted….luckily Chun and Fah saw)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up from a long sleep Win looked around but didn’t see Kwan. He slowly called out her name but she wasn’t there….he then remembers..he jumped up from the bed and was ready to run out the room….

Fah: (almost ran into Win) win!..what are you doing…
Chun: your not strong enough yet…
Win: where is Kwan..don’t tell me she was hit!..(panics)
Chun: (chuckles) just relax win…
Fah: she is fine..she was just too exausted and she fainted…she’s in the room down the hall..she’s asleep though (smiles) she’ll be awake in a bit.
Win: ohh…as long as I know she’s fine…uhhh(looks at them)what happened to Tana???
Fah: well…she was arrested of course…for possessions of a deadly weapon since she had no license for that gun anyways…and she’s locked up…they said her minds just not with her at the moment. But she should be back to normal in no time..
Win: (felt sad) ohh…its all my fault..i made her crazy..
Chun: its not…she choose to do that to her own mind….just worry about yourself right now….and..(laughs) take care of that arm of yours…
Win: ohh..(finally notice his arm is all bandage up form his shoulder to his upper arm..the bullet hit him right in the chest by his shoulder…) yeah…
Fah: should I tell win??....(hesitates)
Chun: no….let him find out himself…(holds Fah’s hand) lets go home and get some rest..
Fah: but…
Chun: fah..dont’ be stubborn..he’s going to see Kwan right now anyways..come on…I know your starving just as much as I am..(smiling)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan slept peacefully as win walked in…he slowly walked over to her side and sat next to her..

Win: kwan….(kissed her hand) sorry you had to be stressed out…its all my fault..if only I’d just learned to love you from the beginning and let Tana go sooner…*sigh*
I want you to know I love you..(he looks at her sleeping beauty face..) thanks for still being by my side through these chard times….

Slowly her eyes flutter…

Kwan: win….win..
Win: kwan….im right here!
Kwan: (open her eyes and saw win) your ok!...(gets up)
Win: don’t…lay die you’ll feel better…its been a long night..(smiles)
Doc: (walks in) how are you two doing….(smiles)ok…so let me see….Khun kwan is doing good..she just needs some rest…oh..and…
Win: (worries) what is it khun mo??!
Doc: (smiles) congratulations!
Win/kwan: what??????? (confuse look)
Doc: you kwan…is pregnant….you wouldn’t have known probably until a few more weeks but yes you are…(smiles) your about…a month pregnant..
Kwan: (tears filled her eyes) khun mo..your..not lying are you…??
Doc: (laughs) of course not.
Win: (happy) thank you khun mo!! (hugs kwan and kissed her forehead)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fah: im happy for you …(smiles) I was going to let Win know so he can tell you but Chun said no..
Chun: (looks at them) what…I rather it be a surprise…I hate ruining surprises..(smiles)
Fah: this time…please take good care of yourself…and you take care of her win! (gives win a look)
Win: hey! Don’t worry I will take good care of kwan and my baby! (he touches kwan’s stomach)
Kwan: (rubs her stomach) I can’t wait to meet this little bundle of joy!...

Chun: soo…Fah..when are we going to have a little bundle of joy too??(smiling)
Fah: (lightly hits chun)hey you!!....

Win and Kwan just laughed at them and left those two love birds alone…..

The End.​

I’ve decided to end the fanfic here. Since there was nothing else I could think of to continue the story..thank for reading everyone!..i hope you all enjoy it! Especially Win&Kwan fans!...still thinking of who I will pair up next!..=D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
that's an addicting fanfic. keep more coming, waiting to read more of your fanfic. i really want a fanfic with donut and oil, if someone can come up with a fanfic for those two. i would greatly appreciate. i don't know how many readers are a fan of them but i am and would love to have them in a fanfic together as the leading character. I also really want a fanfic with donut and aum since they've played in two lakorns but not as the two leading characters. i hope they'll get to pair up together.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that was sooo cute. Win finally propose to her for real, Tana is finally out of their lives and they find out in the end that they are expecting. YAY
thanks for another cute and nice fanfic :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awww that was beautiful...
i wish the baby was actually born though..lol..
wants to know the sex of it ;P rofl
aneways, finally tana is out of their lives...about time. xD
Chun is funny...nawt wanting to ruin surprises.
im happy that Chun and Fah went out...less drama about a guy ruining their relationship. lol
hoping to see more FF about win&&kwan from you sometimes....rofl
&&of course the others too ;D lol
Thanks for all these updates :)