CHakrit's english

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i was gonna go watch bangkok dangerous when it was in theaters!..but i couldnt cuz it was rate R!..right?.haha..but yeah..looooooooooooooove chakrit!

juicee

sarNie Elites
I haven't seen Bangkok Dangerous, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Chakrit's character Thai, so it would make sense that he would speak with a Thai accent. Why would some random Thai guy speak English with an American accent, you wouldn't except a Italian, French, Japanese, etc character to speak with an American accent, would you? If I was playing Thai character that hasn't live abroad, is of mix ancestry, or anything that would enable me to speak English fluently, I would play the character with an accent.

mokka

sarNie Adult
wow...his english is so fluent... makes me wonder what his background on with English...lol
thanks for sharing the clips

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
good observation, because the setting is in Thailand, it would only make sense for him to carry a Thai accent. Usually I love guy with certain accent, so I'm excited. LOL, a few days to go!!!

fone

sarNie Egg
is it just me... but doesn't he sound like he has a lisp?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i watched bangkok dangerous again n was like krit is so damn sexiii.. n his accent too... but i didnt like how he had to do that.. i also watched the special features n gosh.. krit's english is so damn good.. haha n of course sexiii..