Chakrit

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to yimsiam.com

chakrit doesnt look so great in this shoot. whats up with the big ol' glasses

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He looks like a nerd lol Such a handsome face, but I don't like the glasses... Ruin the whole thing... He looks upset too. Why the upset face?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah what's wrong with those glasses why does he have to wear them, he looks so funny there, reminded of Saeng Soon, the twin brother, the one that have to wear glasses, but i love the first picture there

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awww...i like his first pics...heheh...the pics with the glasses make him look like a cute nerd hehehe

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow his first pic so hot the other pic are nice but i prefer him w/out glasses

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i love the 1st pic, he so freakin hot even with the glasses!!! he could be my hot dorky nerd hehehee..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah what's wrong with those glasses why does he have to wear them, he looks so funny there, reminded of Saeng Soon, the twin brother, the one that have to wear glasses, but i love the first picture there
:loool: Totally!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
LoL. HoT and DoRky at the same time! Love him so much...

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i guess those glasses are cool now, everyone has them! but anyways i still think hes hot!! i personally wouldnt wear em, but some ppl can pull it off and still look good, and chakrit is one of em!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i only like the second picture, but first shot of the three. BUT minus the glasses. something about a man biting his lips! lols. i guess the first picture is okay, but he looks a bit tired.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
he almost look like superman! LOL...love it!! so gonna be by banner soon ehehe...wat are u girls talking about...totallie love Thoi in Saeng Soon!! argh! u girls just haters! <_< ... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
He looks like a nerd lol Such a handsome face, but I don't like the glasses... Ruin the whole thing... He looks upset too. Why the upset face?
will wat else can he be feeling..i hardly have time for him now since i have soo much HW and Sawan Bien started...but dun worrie i'll neva let go P'Krit... :lol: