Chakrit Varous Pict

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe it's just me, but Krit looks really dirty with long hair. He looks cleaner and thinner with short hair. :huh:

bopha

sarNie Elites
st_nba said:
Maybe it's just me, but Krit looks really dirty with long hair. He looks cleaner and thinner with short hair. :huh:
[post="97283"][/post]​
he's cuter with short hair :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooo...I got some different pictures to share later too...cuz Chakrit is also my no. 1 favorite actor....and yes, he looks way much better with short hair and a clean cut style...love this talented man...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
More pics. These are probably very old pics because it listed B Namthip as 17 years old...so this was probably since '99 or so. Enjoy.

// credits: bnamthip homepage

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
st_nba said:
More pics. These are probably very old pics because it listed B Namthip as 17 years old...so this was probably since '99 or so. Enjoy.

// credits: bnamthip homepage
[post="98939"][/post]​

ah...my favorite couple of all time...looking good together...kekeke :D

bopha

sarNie Elites
wow :wub: thank u girls for posting those cute pict ...oh wow !!!!
any1 knows why Chakrit & Joy did break up ?...they did a really cute couple :wub:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not really sure why they broke up, but I read somewhere that there was a possible third wheel.

Most people were claiming that Krit and Marsha were messing around with each other at the time when Krit and Joy had broken off. So, that might be one of the factors that led to the breakup with Joy, who was his fiance' at the time. So sad because they did make a cute couple.

I saw a picture of his current girlfriend somwhere. If I come across it once again, I will try to post it up...she looks nothing like what I had expected. Kinda like an asian/chubbier version of julia stiles with short hair.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Krit so so HOT!! thanks for the pics..i really wish that he can be in alot of mag...but gosh...he is so cute...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
No offense he deserve better and he does look better in short hair clean cut. When he broke up wit Joy he kinda gain weight they did make a cute couple

L

lalalek

I would have to say that he is super sexy in the Buang Barn Jahton movie, His short hair turned me and after that movie, i have been a fan of his since....... :wub: ...

Whoa, i never knew that he dated Joy??? But they are a couple that i can agree on but too bad they broke up :( !!!!! Ahhhhh, he a smoker??? so not cool :angry: ....but who cares, as long as he can act and entertain us in his movies :wub:

Here is a picture that i like of him..Credit to Channel 7

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
lalalek said:
I would have to say that he is super sexy in the Buang Barn Jahton movie, His short hair turned me and after that movie, i have been a fan of his since....... :wub: ...

Whoa, i never knew that he dated Joy??? But they are a couple that i can agree on but too bad they broke up :( !!!!! Ahhhhh, he a smoker??? so not cool :angry: ....but who cares, as long as he can act and entertain us in his movies :wub:

Here is a picture that i like of him..Credit to Channel 7

[post="101717"][/post]​
gosh...my chakrit look sooo goood in this pic..* sigh* :w000t: