Chakrit & Jakajan

mskinyi

agree they do make a heck kooyte couple^^ and also agree that there is something oddly strange going on... o welps wish them the best of luck regardless

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
something about their body language isn;t right, its not a couple in love but in performing roles for the media, something is fishy

shubby

sarNie Adult
chakrit body language say..ok whatever i don't care i'm gonna engage and get marry..they look kinda confused...themselve..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
thanks for the links rugrats :)

ah they look in love. you see it in jakajun's eyes the way she looks at him how it sparkles and the way he moves his shoulder in towards her. i just wish the best for them na ^^

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Heck they look pretty happy to me.

I don't know why everyone is so suprised...heck now a days ppl get married just as easy as they get divorce. Nothing really suprises me in show biz.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if they'll still be together when the day of the engagement arrives. Guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
would anyone please. upload the photos of chakrit and jakajan i would really like to see if they match or not?
please. i would really appreciate it. :arrg:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
is this still even true? just wondering because its my first time seeing this..this was a while back already...