Chai Vang

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I JUST HEARD THE NEWS, IM SO LATE!

FOR ANYBODY WHO DOESNT KNOW WHO CHAI VANG IS.. ITS THAT ONE HMONG HUNTER MAN FROM minnesota WHO KILLED 6-7 MEN.. (MAE-KA) BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO SHOOT HIM FOR TRESPASSING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....

YEAH, JUST DIDNT KNOW THAT HE DIED..SO WHEN DID HE DIED? & HOW? :huh: CAUSE I HEARD HE HUNG HIMSELF & THEM MAE-KA WONT LET HIS FAMILY TAKE HIM TO BURY... OR WATEVER... SO YEAH... TELL ME WHAT U HEARD OR KNOW... :mellow:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
are you guys serious? you guys don't know who Chai Vang ish...

THIS MAN RIGHT HERE... - NOT SURE IF HE'S FROM WIS OR MN. DIFFERENT ARTICLES SAYS THEIR OWN THING.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
can't believe...i wonder y the cops wouldn't allow the family to bury his body...ur so stupid its not like he suddenly come baxk to life...freaken pple...if i was him i would not die..jus like dat....i would cus a bigger scene...or maybe teach them a lesson...i hope he comes back n hunt the pple who wrong him...

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
can't believe...i wonder y the cops wouldn't allow the family to bury his body...ur so stupid its not like he suddenly come baxk to life...freaken pple...if i was him i would not die..jus like dat....i would cus a bigger scene...or maybe teach them a lesson...i hope he comes back n hunt the pple who wrong him...

I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU ON THIS...I WOULD DO THE SAME....SHOW THEM WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH....COME ON, 1 MAN'S WORDS AGAINST THE WORDS OF 6-7 OTHER.....THAT IS JUST WRONG....THE LAW IS NOT REALLY TREATING THIS MAN WITH THE RESPECT AND VOICE THAT HE NEEDS.....

IF HE REALLY DIED, I HOPE HE'LL COME BACK AND HAUNT (I SHOULD SAY "HUNT") THOSE AS*SHOLES WHO "DID HIM WRONG."

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's good he past away..

he kill so many people..

ggeezzzs..

:)
put urself in his shoe... its either him or them.. you gotta do wat u gotta do..

if i was him, durr! i would had shot them too.. who's stupid enough to stand there & let them shoot u. U MUST BE DUMB!

cecilia

Staff member
put urself in his shoe... its either him or them.. you gotta do wat u gotta do..

if i was him, durr! i would had shot them too.. who's stupid enough to stand there & let them shoot u. U MUST BE DUMB!
you took the words out of my mouth .. when it come to defense. i would so do the same. -_-

btw. he's from WISCONSIN .

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
you took the words out of my mouth .. when it come to defense. i would so do the same. -_-

btw. he's from WISCONSIN .
The event happened in Wisconsin, but he lived in Minnesota.

A conflict doesn't happen if there is not two sides. They have to said something to him for him to shoot them.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
The event happened in Wisconsin, but he lived in Minnesota.

A conflict doesn't happen if there is not two sides. They have to said something to him for him to shoot them.

supposely... the white ppl said that chai vang was using racial slurs against them...
but that's stupid.. because chai vang has poor english...
iono... that's what i heard.
lolz.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
he probably said something in hmong..u knoe how ppl r when i can;t understand wat ppl r saying about them in other language...esp ppl who can't only speak one language and never been surround by ppl who speak other language...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i read this article, his neigbors made him sound like a bad person. like he was racist.

some lady said he never had other race in his house but his own kind. WTF.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i read this article, his neigbors made him sound like a bad person. like he was racist.

some lady said he never had other race in his house but his own kind. WTF.
that's hella dumb.
if you don't have friends outside of your ethnicity.. then that's too bad for the other people
who are they to choose and decide your friends for you?
dumb ass people.
you just don't let anyone come into your homes these days.
there are some crazy freaks out there!!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Don't believe everything on the net. I don't think he died. If he did, it would be on his wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Secondly, the Hmong in WS or MN would cry discrimination and will be heard all over the Hmong communities.
Thirdly, the white men will be celebrating it and probably make it a holiday for them.

The first prison he was in wasn't safe for him, so they moved him to another state prison.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't believe everything on the net. I don't think he died. If he did, it would be on his wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Secondly, the Hmong in WS or MN would cry discrimination and will be heard all over the Hmong communities.
Thirdly, the white men will be celebrating it and probably make it a holiday for them.

The first prison he was in wasn't safe for him, so they moved him to another state prison.

did you know you're not suppose to believe anything on wikipedia...

cause people can change anything on there. u can. & i can. anybody can. :D

anyways im not too sure. that's what i heard. :p