duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I can't wait too. This lakorn is getting really intense. Does anyone knowthe story? From one of the trailer, a guy told Tong to stop acting and go back to raise her kid, so does taht mean that Tong will have a kid? With who? Oil?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky&Oil are so cute! Oil's character is so nice and a gentleman. wish the lakorn end with her and Oil. but instead such sad ending for them. seeing them together again remind me of their first lakorn Suparburut chao din together. want to see them pair up in a third lakorn again, not bore this couple have good chemistry.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all pictures. Gosh.. Montra is such a sweet guy. like a dream guy of many girls. but so sad about the conclusion of his character. hope Oil and Pinky will get pair up again with happy ending. They have such great chemistry.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I've had this lakorn on DVD for over a year and finally sat down and finished it this weekend. I cant still get over the tragic death of Monthra. Tong was better-ing herself for him. The story line was definitely nothing like the ordinary lakorn. Not a happy ending. Everyone she ever loved has left her, either by death, taken away (Thai), or just plain stayed away (mom). I did like the fact that she was maturing as each eventful thing happened in her life. Sad but true...its not always a happy ending.

I need a happy ending with Oil please... i been having nightmares of his death in this lakorn. LOL