[Ch8] Nong Mia (RS - Infinity)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

credit: CH8 FB Page

"น้องเมีย (Nong Mia)"

This lakorn is being produced by P'May Feungarom.

Cast: Aon Sarawat, Ae Issariya, Mod Napapat (from Four-Mod), Jeap Pijjitra, and others...

*note: Should be airing on the 19th of this month, according to mai@spicyforum.

(I didn't see a thread for this lakorn so decided to post one, since i keep seeing pics on my facebook)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet!!! Ae finally has another lakorn. Been checking her wiki page for months but nothing new has come up. So happy to see her on screen again :) Anyone know what this is about? Oh and P'May Fugarome is producing this? Sweet. It'll be a great one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow, this lakorn is so RAENG. Ae and Aon are married and her sister strives to steal him away. A bunch of other chicks want him as well and black magic is used. Aon's s3x scene with one of the chicks was :shock2: <----and that was only the gist i got from the trailer.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ohhh, why not raeng? Just look, who's the producer? lol

Ehhh where's the trailer? Why not you share it here...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's "raeng" just because P'May is producing it?

here's a trailer
credit ch8vdo

Tack Paranyu is in here too.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Wow looks crazy...all grls physco for 1 guy -.- title is younger sis wife...I like ae but I don't think it's my cup of tea

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ae has aged a bit but she's still a beauty ! I'm glad to see her on screen again ! Wonder what was her last lakorn !

Surely will tune in !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Smiles, I think her last lakorn was with Nott, Nat, and Gigee?

I have to agree, Ae did age a bit.

cecilia

Staff member
i.n.v.u. said:
Wow looks crazy...all grls physco for 1 guy -.- title is younger sis wife...I like ae but I don't think it's my cup of tea
i think it's MY WIFE'S YOUNGER SISTER.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thanks for translating it better....i translate it as it said Nong (younger "sister") Mai (Wife).....words are backward when translated and I didn't correct it, figure ppl know what I'm talking about