[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
maybe its the bras she's wearing cuz that happens to me too cuz my sister would notice hahhaha she said on some days my boobs would look big, other time it looks small hahahhaha

anyways I'm glad that Pandao knows whats up now and I'm glad she didn't fully give her heart to Pol when he supposedly confessed his love. She told him she'll take him into consideration. I thought she was gonna be dumb and naive and say "I love you too" LOL. Her wearing the shades was to hide her red eye from crying all night. Excited for next week, Pol is now furious that his business is also in jeopardy

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's probably not airing jst this Friday cause it's mothers day in thailand alot of things would probably be cancelled on each channel for a special broadcasting for mothers day

TubbyTinker

maybe you're right but I thought i read "no more airing on Fridays" from their announcement....we'll see.

TubbyTinker

Heres the official song/lyrics

Official MV

Oh and I just rechecked that announcement, yep this lakorn is no longer airing Fridays

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Heres the official song/lyrics

Official MV

Oh and I just rechecked that announcement, yep this lakorn is no longer airing Fridays
Thank you so much! I found the other song (I think it was the beginning song), but couldn't find this one. Again, thank you! I love it.

TubbyTinker

I got a bit excited so I edit a video of Chayapol and Parndao...28 seconds..hehe...excited for this weeks episode but won't get to watch it until the weekend bc school starts for me