[Ch7] Yok Luerd Mungkorn (Pordeecam)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Saw some caps of the lakorn. So I guess Ch 7 like to have real kiss scenes now huh. Seems normal in Thai lakorns these days. I don't mind it at all. This thread seems dead. Probably be more alive if Ch 7 lakorns were more accessable. I just had to come by because of Porshe.

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
I watched episode 1 . oh my god ,porche is so hardsome,but with min,,It is so strange.I think porche is younger than min,isnt he?

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
I watched episode 1 . oh my god ,porche is so hardsome,but with min,,It is so strange.I think porche is younger than min,isnt he?

Asy

sarNie Immature
He's two years younger than her I believe. He still looks like a kid to me... Even if he's wearing some business suit lmao.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, Min was born in 89 and Porshe in 91. That's two years apart ja.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really liking this lakorn. I find Porshe & Min's couple really refreshing. They look good together :)
I'm also loving the real kiss scenes. I'm always smiling at all their scenes.
& the OST is incredible. Everytime it comes on, I feel so touched by it & the scene, haha :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG! Jealous for Min; Green stole Porshe lol; Porshe got to kiss both Green & Min in here! ITs not fair lol real lips kiss too!!!

Cr. LakornThai FB

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm debating on which couple I like the most now. I was in love with Porshe & Min but Porshe & Green are as cute, too. Aish, anyways, I'm really enjoying this lakorn & its real kisses.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I already watch up to episode 10. I came to watch this because of Porshe also hahah However, I'm not watching it on youtube though, I just rent the dvd from the asian movie store.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm really liking Green in here and she's shown much improvement from her last lakorn. I'd love to see her and Porshe pair up in their own lakorn one day.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really feeling bad for Green, her acting is really amazing. Min's expression when her grandma died left me speechless. I was basically crying with her, aww. =.="
As much as this lakorn is dragging, I'm still keeping up & enjoying each episode. :)

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
how many episodes will this lakorn have?

this is actually quite decent for channel 7! i can't wait to watch it every week!!!!! :)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i just cant seem to watch ch7 lakorn it drag on way too long. only reason i watch this is to see if min&porshe will kiss again lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Man, that was a real kiss, I have to get to watching this. I love porshe, I agree that Porshe and Green should pair sometimes, they look great together.