[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
OY!!!! My fragile heart :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Why are they hugging and kissing in public HAHAHA damn those two for teasing the fan . Leave some for the imagination :crush:  . Bow is one lucky 18 years old girl because she can hug/kiss/touch/   a guy w/o the elder scolding at her & with the parent approve  HAHA  , same w/ Mike . 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YK is coming to an end, WAHHHHHH T______T
But they're so freakin beautiful, oh lawdy lawd. My heart can't handle them anymore.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wwy show this Friday...I like how Bow kisses Mike on the forehead, its an actual kiss where her lips pucker up than the usual kiss where nangeks's lip just touches praek's skin hahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_khN-WyONM&feature=player_embedded

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww ...it's ending . what I"m going do ? does this mean no more promotion concert/event/shows  of these two since their lakorn end ? right ? I need to have more crushes and expand my drama category   :cry: over 20 years of watching lakorn and had only two MAD crushes ( AFF & BOW ) and none of them is a male HAHA

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Events are still possible. I just hope the hype is still going after YK ends bc some fandom disappears as soon as lakorn ends lol. Hopefully they have more photoshoot.

Lol I haven't gone crazy for a koojin for awhile since jiranee but it seem like that love is coming back next month. Maybe then they will fill my heart while Bowchael is on a break haha

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credit: MichealFanClub

we going to miss Bowcheal...  :cry1:  really2 wish the best of luck for both of them... and please comeback with new project together as soon as possible... hope when Bowcheal reunite again with much stronger script/lakorn ​  ^_^

dariey

sarNie Adult
i really enjoy bowchael cuteness and the rest cast scene here despite i want to rant over the script and editing.hoping to see another bowchael lakorn..^_^